Would my best friend's birthday be a good or bad time to tell her my feelings for her and ask if she feels the same way or would it ruin her birthday?

I just dont want to make her stress or anything that will ruin her day and i am just wondering if i should wait for another day haha want to tell her as soon as i see her next and that will be on her birthday when i take her for supper

Most Helpful Guy

• Takin her for supper! lol! Anyways I wouldn't risk it man, if it goes well then it's all good but if she doesn't feel the same way it's gonna put a bit of a dampener on proceedings! There's no rush is there? In the words of Capn' Jack "wait for the opportune moment".

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait another day. If it doesn't go the way you want it's gonna just make her feel bad.

What Guys Said 1

• wait with it.
    If she's mature she should take it cool, but even so it could make the day kinda weird. So better play it safe