Should I date him? Please help?

I'm not not sure if I should give this guy a chance because he flirted with me when he had a gf and I don't want to go through a relationship like that again and I rejected a guy a couple days ago and I told him I'm not looking for a relationship so it's be kind of mean to start dating a guy but please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Him flirting with you while he has a girlfriend is a BAD BAD sign. If you were his girlfriend, what's to say he wouldn't do this to you as well.
    And I'm picking from what you've said that you've had an experience like this before. It's interesting... the fact you're asking means you're thinking about doing it despite knowing it's bad news. What do you think it is that keeps on attracting you to this kind of guy? :)

• I'm not sure.. We were talking last night and I asked him if he liked me and he was nervous at first but said yes and I told him I wasn't sure if i wanted to date hm bc he flirted with me while he was in a relationship and he said it was bc he was about to break up with her and I told him I have trust issues and he said he'd do anything to earn my trust so I'm thinking maybe he's not that bad? What do you think?

• I think this is a choice you need to think about, and then commit to :) I can see where he's coming from, but I come from an experience where my wife of 9 years cheated on me twice, and both times, I wish she'd had the decency to come to me and say "hey, you're not meeting my needs, I'm thinking of leaving / cheating". So you need to realize that side of him, and choose whether it's something you're willing to take a chance on :D

• Yeah thanks :) I'll be thinking about it a lot

What Guys Said 3

• They say a cheater will always be a cheater
    Plus u r having doubts even before you have started so in my opinion its not worth the risk

• If he flirts while he's in a relationship once, he'll do it again. Don't go through with it. If anything go back to the guy you rejected and go out on a date with him

• The fact that you are asking shows you care. Date and see where it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're cautious about dating him obviously your gut is telling you there is a problem