What is up with my ex and why do I feel this way? please help?

I did a lot of things I said I never would. We dated for 6 months. I swore I'd never date a guy in the military. I also said that I wouldn't go for a guy that already had a kid, but I did anyways because I liked him for his personality that much. I found his Facebook and his sons mothers Facebook and never flipped my lid like I would in my past relationships about how crazy she was. Anyways, we broke up 3 weeks ago.. he has been playing games, he works in a strip mall and if he sees my car out the window he will send one of his co workers over to my car with his business card. When I go to contact him he says he doesn't want anything to do with me (that was 2 weeks ago). I had my phone shut up off and he has no way to contact me other than coming by my house, but the weird thing is.. I usually seek revenge on my exes even if i don't go through with it, but honestly I just want to see him happy and for him to be with someone that makes him happy. It's so weird. Some people have told me its because I love him and want the best for him, but I'm not sure. Any ideas? Thanks
P. S: I haven't spoken to him since the business card incident.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with your friends. When you really love someone you want the best for them, even if it's not with you unfortunately. That's the best way to be, stay positive and you will find the love of your life!

• Your friends are right!