I love a girl in the supermarket, how can I date and have sex with her?

I've fallen a great love in the supermarket with a girl who I met a fortnight ago. She is very beautiful and tall (about 1.75 m) and she has blonde hair and out-going personality. When I ask something about alcohol drinks, she responds me very politely, and also she often smiles me and my eye :)) I am sure that she also likes me. But I am a little shy, so I didn't say anything to meet with her in somewhere and offer her relationship. I left the supermarket, then I return a week ago, she didn't come and she won't come no longer. How can I find her and offer relationship? Plus, I want to have sex with her because she's so sexy and beautiful, how can I offer? Help me please, I fell in a love...:'(( <3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are infatuated with her.

Infatuation and love are two very different things.
    You love the idea of her, but trust love takes time.
    You can't possibly love someone you know nothing about.

Anyway,
    The only way you will even have a slight chance with her is if you ask her for her number.
    If you do get it, try not to come on too strong it will scare her away.
    Take things day by day... step by step.
    Remember, she is a woman doing her job (being polite) is good customer service.

What Girls Said 4

• Looking someone in the eye is apart of good communication skills and smiling is apart of her uniform because she works in customer service. Also she most likely doesn't have a set schedule, this means that the one day and specific time you choose to go in it is a good possibility that she won't be there. I assume she is part-time. In conclusion, you would have to continuously come in to see if she is working. Try going back at the same time and day that you first saw her. Sometimes people may work similar shifts to previous ones they've worked before. When you do see her again ask her for her name and compliment her beauty-respectfully then tell her you'd like to see her again and ask her out. If she says yes the sex part is up to her and how things go between you two dating wise. By the way you aren't in love you are infatuated by her. Best wishes!! Salut!

• She is paid to smile and be nice to you... Paid to look you in the eye...

If you can't look her in the eye, you might be a thief, let LP know..
    If you hold the eye contact in a challenging way, you most likely are a thief, let LP know..

• just ask her.

• She was jut being polite because irs part of her job. You dont love her, you dont even know her.

You can't find her if she no longer works there and you dint have any way to contact her. You should just forget about her.

What Guys Said 6

• Um, it's her job to smile at you and act friendly to you, that means literally NOTHING.

• So... you "fell in love" with a cashier at a grocery store... you talked to once...

... you think she likes you bc she smiled?

... wow...

• Tell her in a very seductive voice that you'd "like her to check out your produce"

• Talk to her and ask her out.

• I think you should read @Betwyn 's take...

You're not in love, you're in lust.

• Knock on everyone's door and show them a drawing that you made from your mind and you will find her.