How many times do you see your boyfriend a week?

Would you be upset if you only saw him less than 24 hours a month? I see my boyfriend but four times a month and every time we hang out, it's less than six hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• When in an actual relationship almost everyday. I don't need to see a guy that must, but then tend to want that.

What Guys Said 2

• Never.
    I prefer my wife XD

• I like to be with my girl 7 days a week. If not, 4 or 5 times a week. Or as much as possible.

What Girls Said 5

• I personally need to see my man at least once to twice a week and every time we are together we generally have a sleepover and spend every minute together. It all depends it what you need, I need cuddles, kisses and someone to be there physically but I also love my alone time. :)

• My gf and I see each other as much as we can because we like 2 blocks away from each other so it's easy. I'd be sad if I only saw her a few times a month :(

• We see each other two to four times a week. We work together so we see each other a good amount. If I didn't get to see him often, I would cherish the amount of time we did spend together. I would try communicating over the phone or video chatting.

• about 3 times a week. yeah it'd suck to not be able to see him a lot. thats sad :(

• am i wrong for being upset? we live approximately 25 miles from each other. if i use public transportation, it takes me 2 1/2 hours to get to his place. what can i do to become less clingy?

• well, since you guys live kinda far away i think its acceptable to only see him about once a week. it's probably hard to get to and from, you know? i understand how you feel though. just remind yourself you have your whole life ahead of you to spend time with him. I don't know how serious you guys are, but maybe you plan on moving in eventually. think about the future, and how much you'll potentially be able to see him. that might make it easier :p maybe you guys can try to Skype or talk on the phone so it isn't as bad waiting to see him

• More like how many times every 3 to 4 months over here, (deployment issues) :L