Should I post his nude pics online to expose him?

This guy used me for sex, u was under the pretence that we were in a relationship together. His attitude toward me changed slowly and he became cold and just didn't care anymore, refused to explain anything to me about what happened and treated me like I was disposable. He was also sleeping with other girls the whole time. Thing is when we were "dating" he sent me nudes, I mean full frontal and all of that. I'm hurt and feel used and depressed and he's happy, living it up which isn't fair, especially after treating me like shit.

Should I expose him for what he really is?

• Expose the lying rat
  • Don't do it
I was under not u - iPhone 😓
I have decided to not post the pictures online, I have deleted them altogether. Another update, he tested positive for HIV at some point last week, I have tested negative which I am thankful for. He really did put my life at risk. Those of you who called me naieve, remember that this could could happen to you some day as people show/tell you what they want to hear. Thanks for the advice, some more helpful than others!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand being made a fool of. My ex wife did it to me. but as bad as you hurt don't stoop to his level. I refused to be brought down to my ex wife's level and was the better person.
    Keep in mind, it takes 2 to tango. You willingly had a relationship with him. So you were not forced into it. just because he didn't tell the truth doesn't mean you are completely off the hook. If you use things that were given willingly then you have a responsibility.

Don't let yourself be lowered to his level. When you get past this, and it will take time but you will get past it, you will feel a lot better about yourself. You will know you were the better person.

What Guys Said 50

• Your anger is a separate issue. I would not do that to anyone. And I bet you you will only feel satisfying emotions momentarily. I just find it unethical and unsatisfying. Put your energy toward trying to learn how to better identify men that will be more serious commitment wise.

• I think this will simply result in him hating you and he will continue with his life just like before. I don't think a thing like this will "teach him a lesson" or make him feel remorse. He will probably just thing that you are a b*tch. But perhaps that's what you want.

I understand you feel hurt but I don't think a thing like this will change anything. I will not advice for or against, it's your choice. Personally I usually choose the high road and from this my sense of morality and character grow.

• I know what you are saying and I totally understand but I'm so pissed because I have never been in a situation where Iv been used.

• He can sue you legally for cyber crime. You think he'll get confused about who did that, you are wrong.
    Forensic experts can find out the location of where the pics were uploaded.
    Source: My Forensic expert friends told me about that.
    Try uploading these from different computer.
    Good Luck.

• To be honest I don't think you should post his nudes. Think how you would feel if someone did that to you. I know he hurt you and has used you but it's probably best not to sink to his level. Well maybe not quite his level but you know what I mean. People may have a lower opinion of you if you do it and it probably will not make you feel any better. He will get caught out eventually and will probably end up being alone if he carries on the way he has been.

The best thing you can do is forget about him. No point being all bitter about it because the only person that effects is you. He obviously doesn't care about you, so why care about him. Focus on you're own happiness and I'm sure you will find a decent man who will treat you like you deserve.

• If you wouldn't want it done to you don't do it. Everything you do to someone tour future partner will expect you to do to him.

• I caught my cheating on me and posted the naked pics of her and the other guy on fb. It was a bad idea. Almost sexoffender status. Luckly judge was nice and dropped it to disturbing the peace. Bunch of fines. It is not a good idea.

• if you want revenge that bad then go for it. but guy nudes aren't as popular unless you target them for shaming purposes.

• Yes shaming purposes and because he plays so many different girls like this he wouldn't know which one of us it was

• It's not going to do him much harm by showing the nudes. But if he finds out that you sent them, he can go after you criminally. And if you do it, I hope he does and wins. I don't know how or why your relationship went south with him but it doesn't seem like he emotionally or physically battered you. so chock this up as a loss and learn from what has happened for the future. If possible try to not assume it was completely his fault for him growing distant and uninterested in you. It's emotionally unhealthy for your potential future relationships.

• You know you can get sued big time, legally it has merit in courts.

I personally think thats a really stupid idea just because he used you for sex, use your brain better next time before hand and take your time before you let someone enter your personal space so quickly. That was you can avoid being USED for sex

I think its the most immature thing to expose someone that way and its much lower then what he did to you

• It's not really going to make you feel much better, and it's not going to stop him from doing the same to other girls.
    There's better ways to do this ;-)

• I'm less forgiving than all these people. If he really, truly fucked you over like you said he did, then copy the pictures to a flash drive and upload them from an anonymous location through a proxy like Vtunnel or using the Tor browser.

Who's to prove that your phone wasn't hacked and a hacker got something juicy to share on 4chan?

Cover your tracks wisely.

• I voted Don't Do It. Don't sacrifice your own integrity and sink to his level.

• Absolutely not. Sharing nudes without his permission counts as a cyber crime. Even if it wasn't, being hurt and feeling used does not justify it.

• I'm sorry he hurt you, a lot of lads, especially younger lads have no respect for their girlfriends and women in general, but I think you shouldn't lower yourself to his standards, just put it down to experience and move on.

• I understand your anger but I don't think it's the way to handle problems. If anyhow he finds out that you are the one who behind this, you can expect much worse. He will come after you for whole life, sometimes it can be someone of your family. you never know right, guy who taking revenge is not a joke. And I think he can file a legal case about this also.

• If he finds out he can sue you. Then you will be in deep trouble.

• In California it is illegal to post nude photos/videos without the person's consent. Besides being morally wrong, don't get yourself in trouble over something so stupid.

• i know your mad but this guy shared these pictures with u in a trusting place and doing that to him will probley make him post pictures of u if he has them also just tell people about what he did that way you are hurting him but alowing him to still have a good carrer and posting pics of him whould destroy that.

• Don't use the nudes because they are illegal simply post his name on Facebook or something and explain how he treated you. There is no law against that.

• I voted don't.

I sent in a 'Take' on a site for 'myex. com' but G@G removed it today. I sent it in as a warning to girls that do sexting to be careful as relationships sour quick nowadays and your nude pix and videos will be online in a flash.

Darling, in short, try to forgive and forget. Treat others as you would like to be treated. If the tables were turned do you want your pix out there? If you don't care, then try to think as if in the other person's shoes... but in the end, it is up to you.

• Good advice, thanks x

• That's why if you take nudes you should remember to always make sure your face isn't in it.

• Well he's very much in them

• Two wrongs don't make a right. You chose the guy, so you should face the consequences and move on. It happens. It's not worth doing something stupid or stooping to his level, which wouldn't make you better either.

• Have fun in court.

• That's when u are easy. After the hungry wolves get to taste that piece of meat several time, it became less desirable so.. goodluck! Learn from ur mistake silly gurks lel

• I'm very far from easy thank you very much.

• Why would you assume that because a women gets used that she must be easy? If I was easy why go through the hassle of using a relationship as a rouse and not being able to sleep with me for a long time? Look don't be that guy and wtf is "lel"

• LOL! why do u blame it on uz when u are the one that givs in? u knos u can control ur own body and have the authority over it right? if u knkw u were gonna use that as an excuse of getting dump, why did u do it in the first place? eitherway thats what guys this generation is about, Hit N' Quit. learn from ur silly mistakes xP

• I think you're just mad he used you. Try not to be be so naive next time. Not trying to be mean just being real.

• I don't think naieve had anything to do with it at all

• Net loss for you.

1) You can get into serious legal trouble

2) He most likely won't even give a shit

Better to cut your losses than to incur more.

• If you want to pay him a lot of money, go ahead, do it. It's illegal though, as you should have noticed by now.

• Well you could put them on the internet and look like a bitch or you could delete them learn from it and move on.

• Be better than him. Of course, you can always make him sweat a little, send the pics back to him to remind him you have them.

• ahan expose him infront of his friends... or send his pics to his family members and tell them what he did...

• He can sue you legally if you pull a stupid stunt like that...

• He wouldn't know it was me as he was sending nudes to a number of girls

• Well your out of that situation now so take your time to calm down then move on with your life... dwelling back into it doesn't make things better.

• Thanks dude

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 44

• Take your pride and walk away.

Getting hurt is a part of life.
    That won't be the first or last time you are hurt by a man.
    You can't think of sinking the that level every time someone hurts you.
    Instead gather your feelings and try to deal with it.

You are better than that!

• guys don't really get the negative social stigma of having their nudes exposed like girls do so if your looking for him to be shamed publicly I don't know if that's gonna happen. unless his penis is really small or something its not gonna be that embarrassing

• Well no offence but its your fault too. When a guy is cheating or playing you - there are sign. Plus this a stupid move - he can sue you. Not to mention you're doing this because your pride and vanity have been hurt. Just forget it and move on and be careful next time

• There wasn't any signs at all. Where do you think the shock came from? Lol

• some guy's always look for sex so be careful next time and choose someone who really CARE for you..

• I'm not a stupid person and I know he played me, being played means the person is good at lying and convincing people they're good people who mean well. So the shock came from seeing his true colours not from him changing. You can't generalise based on what I wrote and stupid shit you attribute to situations like this. You wouldn't even know if you being played by someone who's good at what they do- that's the whole point so I don't appreciate your comment.

• No, God will handle the revenge. You will ruin his life by doing this. You do not want to do this. What if he changes in the future? Even if you don't think he will, he might. Don't do it. I don't think you'd want him to do that if it was the other way around.

• He probably wouldn't care, plus that's just going to make you look bad.

Shit like this happens all the time, just live and learn.

• I say don't do it. Why? Many reasons.

-I believe this is illegal.
    -Guy nudes don't have as much "shock value" as girl nudes. Not many people would call a guy a "slut" for that. And not many people care about seeing a naked dude.
    -Guys typically don't care if their nudes or dick pics are shared (a lot of guys don't, Some might)
    -It will only give you momentary pleasure
    -It's best to just move on from situations like that.
    -One day, he'll learn

I can tell you from my own experience, yea. I was crazy a little. When my first bf cheated on me, I was extremely hurt and wanted him to pay. So what did I do? I trashed his brand new truck. When we were together, I remember him working 2 jobs for so long and really saving up for that damn truck. He even got a loan to help pay it. When I found out he cheated on me the first time, I just forgave him and he begged me to take him back. My dumbass did take him back. He ended up cheating again. I was so fucking pissed. So, you break my heart, I break your truck. Bricked his windows, slashed his tires.
    Now, did it make me feel better? For a little while, yea. I'm petty as fuck, so it did. But then I felt bad. Not just for me, but for him. He worked so hard for that truck and in my rage I destroyed it. It didn't unfuck all those other women. It didn't unbreak my heart (dammit Tony Braxton, it's not that easy lol). Just like Jazmin Sullivan in the song "Bust Your Windows", I was still the one crying and hurt in the end.

Revenge never helps. Sometimes, it is just best to let go and move on.

My second ex (and most recent) bf did the same. SOB cheated. And he keeps begging for me back. Did I break his car this time? No. I just removed myself from the situation. I learned from my first ex, property damage is not as therapeutic as you'd think. I imagine "reputation" damage isn't as gratifying either.

Just move on. Let that shit go. Trust me, it is much better.

As for both ex bfs, they both still beg for me back.

• I'm not like that anymore. I was once an angry as person haha. Now I'm not as much. So let it go my friend. You'll be a lot happier :)

• Don't. What he did was wrong, but don't let yourself sink to a worse place than he's been. Once you post those, they are up there for good and no amount of later regret would change that. How would you like it if someone did that to you? Also, depending on where you live, there may be laws against revenge p*rn .

• Well honestly, yeah he was an ass for using you for sex, but you also let him do so. Take it as a lesson and leave it at that. Don't talk to him anymore and completely cut him off. Anything more only speaks bad about your character also. Unless he tries to do the same to you, leave it alone.

• if he's into exhibitionism then showing that to the internet world wouldn't do much in my opinion :\

• I'm a girl. I feel ya. But don't do it. Just get over and find someone better than him. Or make a better plan that can make him regret and feel ashamed for the rest of his life. Posting his nude pic online might bring more troubles to you. Plus, guys can be scarier than u think when they want revenge. Hey, we are girls. We are way smarter than that.

• Absolutely not, that's a real shitty move to pull and would make you a shitty person. Walk away and get over it, everyone gets taken for the fool at one time or another, emerging on the moral high ground is always worth it.

• No never. What he did was wrong, but exposing him online is awful. You need to move on and heal from this, not get revenge.

• If you knew this dude you wouldn't be saying that but I get where you are coming from

• Trust, it would be enticing, but you are waaaaaay better than him. Karma will teach him don't worry :)

• i don't think it would make a diff... unless you stick his nudes at his workplace bulletin board.

• Do it for fun

• Yet another reason to save sex until marriage.
    I wouldn't recomend posting the pictures, you could get introuble with the law

• No just learn from your experience and move on, stooping down to his level won't solve anything.

• Also 'exposing' most likely won't cause him any harm, you are just wasting your time and energy.

• Please dont get yourself into trouble over a bad egg

• Yeah don't bother its technically a crime and people are never that bothered about guy nudes compared to girls.

• Don't do that be a good person

• Na don't give him the satisfaction that he hurt you.
    He doesn't even seem like the kind of guy who would be ashamed if his nudes were exposed.
    Be above him cuz you are.
    Sorry that he hurt you tho I hope you find a guy that deserves you :)

• listen the guy was an ass but you dont do that or else your just as bad

• Be the better person here and keep your diginity... get rid of the pictures...

• Beat the shit out of him and tell him to f*ck off

• While I understand the desire I think you should take the higher road. You'd come to regret it in the future. Sorry you had a run in with a lowlife like him.😢

• So you want to ruin his future to get a job or anything, because he has hurt you? Sorry, but that's just cruel and you won't get anything out of it.

• screw the internet. do you know where he works?

• Yessss

• my ex cheated on me and i have nudes as well. Thanks for letting me know at least SOME people agree to release them :)

• Why would you cheat on someone knowing they have nudes of you. They must think they done a great number on you to think you wouldn't do anything about it

• Do it sweetheart. He hurt you

• I dont think you should you will feel like doing it but after its done u will suddenly feel guilty

• I wouldn't feel guilty at all

• Exposing his nudes would do nothing in your case, if he really was a player, he would show everyone the pics and be like "yeah, you see how I am, yeah Im that big" I don't know.. You're wasting energy on exposing him when you should be spending it out on yourself and how you can be the bigger person in all this, I would just dwell on it for a moment then move on with my life, it's one incidence.

• No it's illegal

• More from Girls
    14