Receiving messages on okcupid from users who deactivate right away? is someone testing me? did it ever happen to you?

I've been receiving messages on okcupid from users who deactivate their account right after they message me, has this happened to you? is my ex sending me those messages?

it has happened many times now, so it looks personal , someone wants me to check my okcupid

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I couldn't imagine who it might be, but definitely sounds like someone is testing/spying on you.

What Girls Said 2

• Usually these accounts are deleted by the system for spamming and the message you got was just a phishing troll. You are not missing anything important.
    Usually these messages go like "I am be seeing you are profile and be wishing to be talking to you" or some other non-english nonsense. Just be happy the site is getting rid of them before you have to deal with them.

• I'm not on there but hmm it does seem someone who knows you is doing it