Would you date a guy who's a lot bigger than you?

So I'm about 6' 1" at 240 pounds, and she's about 4' 11" (I don't know how much she ways, but she's not overweight) I guess my question is, would you date a guy who's a foot taller and outweighs you by a at least 100 pounds?

• Yes
    81% (13)100% (2)83% (15)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Depends if he's that much heavier because he's really fat.
    19% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating a guy that is 5'10 and 240lbs. He out weighs me by 122lbs lol He's awesome, I wouldn't change his body in anyway. He's not really fat, he's husky :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hmmm... Well although am 5' 10" which I guess is considered fairly tall for a girl, and I weigh 140 lbs, my husband happens to be 6' 7" and weight around 250 - 260 lbs.

He's most definitely not obese/overweight, he's just naturally a very big built guy, barrelled chested and immensely strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the person, but people a lot taller tend to scare me a bit. I'm only 4'11" and it's easy for anyone larger than me to hurt me even if it's unintentional. She may feel differently, but that's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow your so much taller than her I love tall guys but I would care of he's overweight unless its muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, it wouldn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4'11", and I wouldn't mind; heck, I'd love it. I like guys that are much larger than me. Tall guys are such a turn on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.