What should I do? (Boyfriend help)?

Ok so my boyfriend sometimes gets mad at me for the smallest things and this happened yesterday. He is off for Thanksgiving this week, but I still have school for half this week. I was in class and he texts me "Hey babe" and was saying how much he loves me. I told him I love him so much too. I then had to take a test so I had to put my phone away. I texted him I had to take a test and would brb. He got mad and said "ugh ok." When I got done I texted him and then he said "Leave me alone." I said ok. He said "I need sometime alone. I have to find myself." Then he said "I can't forgive you" and I told him I was taking a test and he was like "Your always so dramatic" and then said "Give me space" so then I just stopped texting him. Like seriously all this was because I had to take a frickin test. He hasn't texted me today and I don't want to text him after he said to give him space. How long should I wait to text him? I should I apologize about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why? It wasn't your fault. Apologising will make him stronger. You'll allow him to step all over you and that isn't right. Getting angry and acting like a dramaqueen over something so stupid is immatur. Do you really want to be with an immature guy? Stand your ground. B stringer. Show him who's the boss. And make it clear that you won't let him step all over you.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need to apologize, and him calling you dramatic (based on what you've told us) is the pot calling the kettle black. He's dramatic.
    If you want to help the situation, don't apologize, but instead ask him WHY he is feeling / speaking this way.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't apologize for being in school, and taking a test. You even let him know that you couldn't text for awhile before taking the text so he's making a big deal out of nothing.