Are you attracted to the person that everyone else wants?

I was never like that but i have noticed a lot of people asking "Why do they always go for the popular guy or girl?"

I was never attracted to guys that just expect to get attention from me just becasue others give them attention. Im just the type that has always liked modest humble guys, guys that dont even know they are cute. I like to feel like I have found a diamond in the rough.

I remember one guy I used to know always got so much attention from girls. Girls were always telling him that he is good looking and I remember hearing him talk about girls like he had an endless supply of them, like they were objects. but I was never really interested in him. So maybe he thought I was playing hard to get or something but I really was just not interested. He would always try to flirt with me and I would never respond, i just couldnt take him serious. Then one day he came to me and said "what is it? am I ugly to you? I have been trying to ask you out for a long time now but you just brush me off?" And i just looked at him like a crazy person. Like this dude is really that conceited. I didn't belive for one second he was really interested in me. I think he was only interested in an ego boost, that he was gonna talk to me for a little while and then move on to the next girl that gives him attention which is what i have seen him do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm always attracted to people who don't think they're all that great. Not because of that factor, but seeing a gorgeous girl or handsome guy that doesn't take advantage of the looks they actually have is nice. Im never attracted to the popular kids. I love humble and down to earth people. Sometimes rejects, sometimes not. But I've never been attracted to the stereotypical popular hot kid.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• No, more the opposite for me. The down to earth, easy to talk to types are much more attractive to me.

• Probably for looks yeah. I've never truly met a girl so I haven't truly been interested in a girl

What Girls Said 2

• I hate guys like that! I know one guy. we are still friends even though we are both graduated out of highschool and almost every girl wanted him. I didn't want him at all. I didn't find him too attractive. but I have no idea what it is with guys like that. I don't go for guys like that. they're too conceited.

• no, I like guys that stand out in some way.