Attractive people dating way less attractive people why is this?

I dated a guy in highschool we were/are both very attractive, tall, tan, athletic, blonde, stylish, from upper middle class families.. we did not communicate well, among other issues and it didn't last, now we have both moved on, he is dating a short anorexic looking girl with a lazy eye and dark thin hair from a hick town... but he seems to really like her and the travel/go out together and post photos on Facebook. I am dating a balding 30 year old man (I'm 22), who is shorter than me, wears glasses, dark hair/is hairy... Now I know I sound like a horrible stuck up bitch... but for once I feel happy and not always on edge worried he's cheating etc.. this guy make me feel happy and comfortable... but sometimes I imagine reconnecting with my ex, yea our communication sucked but we are both hot and had great sex and would make very attractive babies... but we are so selfish and self centered our babies would turn off really messed up and neglected... lol I like how my current bf brings me back to reality, keeps me balanced... actually appreciates me... I am a hot piece of ass for him so he wants to keep me and like I said he won't make me feel on edge in that way... can anyone relate to this? Sometimes it's really nice to date someone uglier, less sexy/fit/rich etc. because you can actually feel comfortable and be yourself...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha you have to be one the shallowest people I've ever seen, at least you know it though. I doubt you actually like the guy you're with because of what you said; "but sometimes I imagine reconnecting with my ex, yea our communication sucked but we are both hot and had great sex and would make very attractive babies".

If you still imagine reconnecting with you ex then you don't truly appreciate the guy you're with.

"Sometimes it's really nice to date someone uglier, less sexy/fit/rich etc. because you can actually feel comfortable and be yourself" REALLY? It's because they're ugly and not because they're actually a good person? If you have trust issues then that's on you, but don't generalize it saying being with someone ugly makes you feel comfortable because it'll be harder for them to find a girl that's hotter than you.

And your logic is completely flawed, it's because your personalities are polar opposites that you get along better with this guy than your ex. Not because he's ugly and you're "not". Ugly and being hot are a matter of opinion, some people might label you as the ugly one and your bf as the hot one. Just something to think about before you go around generalizing shit and coming off like a complete shallow person.

• lol! i have to say, i also thought this was so stupid that it was funny

What Guys Said 4

• dudette, i had to check your age, because i was almost certain you were over 30,

this is a common issue for people my age, i see hot girls from back in college date frat guys, now i look on Facebook they are marrying jimmy from south park looking ass mo fos.

• Ugly people know that they won't be getting attention from any other cuties so why not juz stick to u since u accepted them as who they are. Ugly people have less chance than good looking people cuz good looking people use their looks to their advantage and abused it. It's sad that y'all silly people don't know about little stuff such as this >.>

• I think you have finally learned that looks don't matter that much, it's what their personality is like that counts, well done you're growing up. :)

• Insides don't match outsides. Can't go by looks alone.

What Girls Said 0