My friend wants me to go out with him with girls I dont know, what to do?

Like seriously, I don't know them, they dont know me, what to say or do and what not.. and whatever i need to know to not fk sh8 up

My nigga, i m not shy or some shit, i just dont want to stand there still

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say no. Not knowing what to do or talk about on a date will just make you look stupid. And the girls you go on a date will talk about it with other girls losing your chance with a good girl. You should date a girl you actually want to be with and she wants to be with you. That way everything goes easy.

What Girls Said 2

• I would it gets you to met new people, talk to different people.. but thats if you like to meet or talk to new people. if your shy it might be time to get out of the comfort zone and have some fun

• You should go out, and enjoy yourself, there will be a lot of things in life that will make you uncomfortable, but you have to step out of shell. Better now, then later right?

What Guys Said 2

• as long as you know someone there i would go and there is two big things you could talk about 1 what hobbies ye have 2 what ye doing are ye in a funfair talk about the rides

• Just go. Please?