Would you date someone with jacked up teeth?

Would you date somebody who had messed up teeth? Explain your answers..

• Yes
    33% (2)50% (3)42% (5)Vote
  • No
    50% (3)33% (2)42% (5)Vote
  • I have or am already
    17% (1)17% (1)16% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• eh ok she can make up for it by having a great body

1|0
    0|0
  • What do u mean by "jacked up" teeth? My wife has tmj, an over bite, and slightly crooked teeth even though she had braces. So in that case, yes. If you are talking about back country redneck missing several teeth and the rest are sideways, then probably not. I'm selective on what kind of mouth I put my tongue into :).

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I guess this question is subjective in a sense. Redneck style teeth isn't something I had in mind, I think that's just far beyond jacked up. So I mean anything that deviates from aligned teeth, so crooked, stained...

• In that case, yes. I have perfect teeth (due to braces and periodic teeth whitening) but if someone can't see past the flaws of another person's teeth then they really don't have any business dating. I mean there are a lot more important things to focus on when considering a relationship. Keep in mind, teeth can always be fixed and my guess is that most people with "less than perfect" teeth would love to have them fixed.

• nah i dig beautifull teeth

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I would as long as jacked up means crooked and not like a meth psa.

1|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend's teeth aren't the best due to smoking etc. but it doesn't matter to me cause I still find him attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it isn't that big of a deal

2|0
    0|0