Why are some guys hot and cold?

and how can you get them to be hot for you forever? lol how to change them?

no he said he loves me and said he wants to marry me then after few days he blocks me then i start to avoid him then he comes back! what do i do with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys are hot AND COLD BECAUSE THEIR NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS SO THEY PLAY HARD TO GET AND ARE WOMANIZERS. HOW TO GET THEM TO BE HOT FOR YOU FOREVER, I'D SAY MARY HIM AND TAKE HIM OFF THE BLOCK. THEN, YOU KNOW SWITCH IT UP GIRL. MAKE HIM REALISE HOW LUCKY HE IS AND TO THINK TWICE TO CHEAT. YOU KNOW IT'S TIME FOR THE GIRLS TO SHOW.. IF UU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. IF YOU DONT WANNA MARY HIM THEN DO THE SAME THING. MAKE HIM THINK TWICE ABOUT RISKING YOU. GOOD LUCK.(I'M 2 LAZY TO UNCAP)

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe when they got to know you more, they didn't like what they see, it happens to every one of us. You can't make them like you, unless you give them what they want, and not act like you truly are, but I don't recommend this.

• Probably testicular tension , hence , mood swings oscillating between Hot and cold behaviour.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're referring to their behaviour it usually means that they're just not that into whoever they're with. You can't make someone fall in love with you so if you're in this boat it's best just to break up and move on.

• I'm so confused by your question can you explain it more?

• like you know when a guy shows interest in you and the min you start showing interest they run in the opposite direction?

• ROFLAMO @ArchDruidMordred! ahahah no i think this guy is straight up psycho not a bad boy!