Ladies, do you prefer a buff man, or do you prefer a chubby guy?

I'm just wondering which you prefer. Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Buff
    71% (10)0% (0)71% (10)Vote
  • Chubby
    29% (4)0% (0)29% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
By buff I mean a tone guy, maybe not a full 6 pack but some ab muscles. Broad Shoulders and define muscles. By chubby I don't mean a 5'10 guy weighing in at 350 lbs. I mean a guy who isn't Fat but isn't flat stomached either. Say if you had 2 guys with nice faces and one was buff and the other is chubby who would you go with and why? Thanks.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I want them to care about their appearance, but I don't want that to be the focus. I like a guy who wants to be healthy not buff.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, I've heard that from a few people. Thanks for sharing!

What Girls Said 4

• Well I my babe is chubby..

0|1
    0|0
  • Chubby (Better if he's fat rather than just chubby) because that's more aesthetically appealing to me. I like softness of chubby bodies. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • does not matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Buff hahah, it makes it more clear he cares about himself, and is not lazy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You might want to define those to better.

0|0
    0|0
    • By buff I mean a tone guy, maybe not a full 6 pack but some ab muscles. Broad Shoulders and define muscles. By chubby I don't mean a 5'10 guy weighing in at 350 lbs. I mean a guy who isn't Fat but isn't flat stomached either. Say if you had 2 guys with nice faces and one was buff and the other is chubby who would you go with and why? Thanks.

• Oh sure update it after I ask.

• You're welcome?

• What about doesn't average Joe :/

0|0
    0|0
    • The average American man is a bit chubby. Compared to eastern countries we're pretty out of shape. So by chubby I'm meaning the average Joe to the average plus ten to twenty pounds.