What's your type?

For me personally I like nice, professional, successful, around my height (5'9"). Needs to have a job, have a nice smile, and is completely infatuated by me. Perks if they wear suits.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Outside: dark hair if tall, blonde hair if short
    Really nice hairrrrr
    Beautiful eyes
    Light freckles
    ADAMS APPLE OH LORD YES
    A largish triangular nose, not OVER THE TOP
    REALLY TALL 5'11 and up really makes me fall
    Braces are really aattractive in my opinion
    Inside:
    Kind, funny, non judgmental, accepting, not a player, can have fun, not a giddy idiot looking for attention and someone who actually excepts my weirdness.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I like nice down to earth women, who I can easily talk too and have a laugh with, she also has to be loyal. I do like a pretty face and nice eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was to have to date again, I would go for an older woman. She would need to be financially stable and emotionally stable. Would prefer someone with a personality that matches. Has to be a continuous learner and enjoys fitness. Body would be aesthetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer personality, be a nice girl but have a hidden (no one knows about) naughty side, and not be so overweight that she's on the Biggest Loser.

0|0
    0|0
    • What defines a killer personality for you

• Someone with a dark sarcastic sexy sense of humor to accommodate her gentle but real caring for other people (mean people suck).

What Girls Said 2

• Just like every other girl on the face of the planet.
    Can I just get someone who funny, and is a huge nerd as me, that doesn't spend there every waking moment on redidit. Plus if they wear glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Breathing... lol :P
    Honestly im not at all picky when it comes to dating.

1|0
    1|0