How many of you girls buy new underwear when dating a new guy?

When dating a new guy, do u go out and buy new underwear? Why or why not?

• confidence boost
  • wanting to look good for sexy time
  • I don't unless I need to anyway
    Vote C
  • other
    Vote D

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for dates but if we've gotten to the sex stage of our relationship then yes. I want something that is just for him :-)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• I love buying lingerie! Everytime I get a chance I walk into VS. And I loved it even before I was getting naked for anyone.

• While I do reuse part of it, I like having something that only that guy has seen you know.

• Lol no I re use my lingeray

• Most girls keep sexy underwear just for sexy time, even if they aren't currently having sex... Always good to have them. It can be a confidence boost, but for me I wanna please my man so it's for him not me. if I don't have any sexy panties or they are just old to me then I would go out and buy more when I got sexual with someone.

What Guys Said 2

• Getting an underwear for a new date could not be as necessary as getting into understanding your new date and embracing better ways through which you can impact your lives.

• my gf dont wear underwear