How to get my friend to set me up with this guy?

My good friend has a guy friend who's really attractive and nice; they've known each other since they were born, and I was intirduced to him last year at my friends Moms party. He was really nice and polite, and they cherry on top was that he was very attractive. After the party, I texted my friend and told her that I wished this guy and I had talked more, and , that I thought he was really cute, and she told me that she would have set us up if she had known that during the party. Anyway, my friend goes to a completly different school, which makes seeing her really difficult, and in turn makes potentially seeing this guy difficult. I want to talk to my friend and see if there is anything that she could do to get this guy and I to start talking, but I feel like I would be annoying her, or putting her in a difficult position. I'm not sure what I should do.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could just ask her to set you up, to speak to this guy, or you could just speak to him yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Here's a novel idea. Talk to him yourself.

What Girls Said 0