What does your "dream girlfriend" look like?

i know this question is semi shallow but I'm just wondering. what height? hair colour? body type? eye colour? etc. and don't get butt hurt/defensive its just a harmless question.

2|1
16|80

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 79

• There are many possible answers to this. Here are just two women who I think look amazing:

www.hola.com/.../88539-candice-swanepoel.jpg

film-book.com/.../...n-cleavage-black-dress-01.jpg

3|9
    6|0
  • This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I will say that I usually am more attracted to white girls. I don't have any "perfect" body type that I prefer; just as long as everything's (relatively) proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and everything fits her body. Having a beautiful face is most attractive. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn is very important. I don't care what her profession is though. If she's mature and carries herself with confidence and poise, I don't care about things like career choice or education level. Having a true perspective on life, certain level of self-awareness, and high character and courage are what's most important. Don't care what her sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as she's been smart about STD prevention and is loyal to me. Probably someone within my age range... which currently is 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

4|0
    2|0
  • Height: 5'3"-5'6", but I'm okay with anything 5'-5'11".
    Hair color: Brunette, Blonde, or Raven
    Body Type: Average, Somewhat Athletic, Petite, or slightly overweight.
    Eye Color: Anything, but I do like blue or green eyes a little more.

Here's some photos of what I would consider "ideal".

Face:
    farm8.staticflickr.com/.../...626_3c8b56967c_h.jpg

Body:
    farm8.staticflickr.com/.../...573_fa960a59ba_b.jpg

3|4
    0|1
  • I'm on an Emmy Rossum kick at the moment, but I have no "type" really. My girlfriend is a pale redhead. Lol

atlantajewishtimes.com/.../p21-Emmy-Rossum.jpg

4|2
    0|0
  • I like the black haired and blue eyed look on girls :)

us.cdn283.fansshare.com/.../...-lost-482126975.jpg

4|4
    0|0
  • I married her :)

12|1
    0|0
  • If we're speaking Lookwise only: I like a girl with pretty face, large black eyes (Most important feature), black/darkbrown hair, and many an athletic body with really nice legs cause im athletic myself.

However, a girl with those traits will mean literally nothing to me if she does not have the personality traits that i look for and value.

4|0
    0|0
  • Well, I kinda like blondes, and girls with blue eyes... But - there are lots of beautiful girls of all hair colors, or eye colors. Usually I prefer taller girls (but not always); Body type: slim/petite or fit/athletic/toned. . Basically, I love sporty and dominant girls.

Here are some examples of my idea:

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...614641566bc9.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...578a7ef13684.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...4d30066f56aa.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...7857c24a332c.jpg

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d8623706e67c.jpg

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a44b3a7740c3.jpg

forher.muscleworx.com.au/.../nina.png

2|0
    1|0
  • Honestly at this point I'll settle for any girl who actually likes me.

7|4
    0|0
  • 11' 5" 650 pounds and green spiky hair

5|1
    0|0
  • My dream girlfriend could take many forms. But there's 2 things I know for sure about her.

1. She makes me feels like a million bucks and strives to do so.
    2. I can wholeheartedly trust her.

6|1
    0|0
  • Hmm...

- Long, straight hair. Color can be anything, although I find myself visualizing a dark-haired brunette.
    - A cute heart-shaped face with alluring, sharp eyes. Eye color can again be anything.
    - Slim hourglass figure.
    - Boobs in the C or D cup range.
    - Roughly around my own height.
    - Long slender legs.

^_^

1|1
    1|0
  • Really in the end there's not any one idea

Women are amazing and beautiful in every form

8|0
    0|0
  • My dream girl doesn't have a look. I have had dreams about meeting her and she looks different every time. Different hair colora, heights, etc but always the same attitude/demeanor that invokes the same feelings.

I would identify my dream girl more by what she "feels" like than what she looks like.

4|1
    0|0
  • oh i can answer this easily @Mgoods choosing her because she already fits the description

a chocolate toned black woman with a natural hairstyle.

4|0
    0|0
  • Human. Eats food. Sleeps every once in awhile. Preferably speaks English

6|1
    0|0
  • About five feet tall and looks like this:

data.whicdn.com/.../...188755_QfFOkQfj_c_large.jpg

Wow, she's gorgeous.

4|2
    3|0
  • Hell, if we're being specific here:

-slightly younger than me
    -slightly shorter than me
    -B cup breasts
    -Blonde hair, long
    -green or blue eyes
    -petite
    -sporty
    -doesn't like pop or rap
    -likes bands like Cake, RATM, Disturbed, E Street Band, The Rat Pack, Nightwish
    -likes the movie "The Last Castle"
    -plays an instrument (I play trumpet, it'd be nice if she could read music as well)
    -"Nerdy", for fuck sake I play WoW.
    -Must be a dog person
    -Not a republican

This is a little more than just looks, it's a copy paste from a previous answer.

Also, cute>hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha if only I were blond and closer to your age. Sounds like you pretty much described me! Except for some of the music. I do like Nightwish and it's nice to know I'm not the only person who's heard of them!

• Show All
    • Well then I still have two more wishes!

• if you find one with an identical twin, send the twin my way.

• I have quite exotic tastes. Here are a few examples what I like.

Body type
    img.izismile.com/.../...ants_every_time_640_51.jpg

face and hair
    Her if she didn't smoke
    s4.favim.com/.../...girl-hair-Favim.com-451975.jpg

Or maybe something like this.

2|2
    2|2
  • My ideal gf/wife has beautiful and piercing eyes. You can get lost in them for an eternity because simply making eye contact with her slows down time. You can see her wonderful soul shine through them.

She also has full lips and a lovely smile. All feelings of anger, anxiety, fear, regret, sorrow and worry all instantly go away when you see her smile. Which is why you carry a picture of her.

There's a certain aura emanating from her that's quite hard to describe. But her presence alone makes you feel more confident, comfortable and calm.

We have a lot of things in common. She has a big heart and is very compassionate. She loves children. She is down to earth and honest. She is passionate and adventurous. At the same time we are complete opposites. We complement each other perfectly.

Ethnicity - Doesn't matter
    Height - Doesn't really matter but preferably same height or smaller than me.
    Body type - Skinny, fit, curvy, average, chubby/thick or athletic.
    Boob size - doesn't matter
    Booty - Small, medium or big but not too big. Preferably round.
    Hair - Brunette, redhead, black or blonde.
    Style - Feminine, girly, tomboy or hipster, it doesn't matter.

I have a photo of the most wonderful person on earth but I'm not posting it. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|4
    0|0
  • Nobel prize recipient. Heiress. A-list actress with *curves*. Hair down to her waist. Seven feet tall. Wild in bed, and always on. Singer. Artist (many mediums). Loves to read. Has crazy and outrageous intellectual ideas. Loves to talk. Wants kids. Has an operable, non-psycho family (or none). Likes weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok DREAM girlfriend

Around 5'6
    Brunette straight/wavy hair
    Average body not too skinny/not too curvy, b cup
    Fair-olive complexion
    Almond shaped eyes, preferably blue or green

Intelligent
    Funny
    Somewhat athletic
    Plays video games
    Sweet
    Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets
    Foolish enough to fall for me 😂😅😭

1|0
    0|0
    • Most of those things are seriously me

• Show All
    • @glamgamergal
      Well you sound like a pretty good catch, just stay positive :)

• Why thank you good sir 😂😂😂😂😂 lol I definitely will

• A girl that athletically fit like this!

www.beautymuscle.net/.../...on-1405919100nk48g.jpg

by the way she just had a baby earlier this year!

1|0
    1|0
  • Oh man... let's see. It's not really so much the physical as who she is BUT... if I had to list a few things, they would be:

Body type: Slender/Normal to Athletic but not overly thin. Basically, right in the middle. I don't like big women because it just seems as if they don't care about themselves very much and super fit gym bums care too much about themselves.

Hair color: Doesn't much matter to me but my preference is dark hair, black even. I also like red hair... A LOT. Not a huge fan of blonde but I've met some incredible girls who were blonde.

Eye color: Also not a big deal but I think blue or green eyes are beautiful.

On a side note, I love girls with fair skin. Oh and huge breasts are not as popular as some girls think, which is why I hate to see women get breast implants.

In the end, all of this doesn't matter. If I go through life looking for the perfect girl, I might miss out on the perfect girl... know what I mean?

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• my dream gf? hmmmmm i think it would be me LOL

5|2
    0|1
  • For the men with unrealistic ideals, blown up and plastic.

4|1
    0|0
    • yes they are so shallow not breaking any stereotypes boys... some of those men look like poo and expect models lol

• Hahaha, sad but true. Many of us want a diamond for a few bucks.

• dark brown hair
    green eyes
    caramel skin
    good waist to hip ratio
    brilliant
    tough
    good with kids

0|1
    0|0
  • With a new girl every few days, I'm amazed @Red_Dragon hasn't commented ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even have a dream girl LOL. I like all the girls in the pictures the guys posted except the Kate Beckett girl. She's alright after looking at other pics of her. And the one Brighteyes posted I don't too much care for, but I do like tomboys too. :)

• Show All
    • Hahahahahah at least you'll admit it XD. I love it though, and all the other straight guys do too.

I mean I think most people have a racial preference, but I don't. Sure I can see a hot girl of a particular race, but I've seen hot girls of every race. I like them all. XD

• Dark brown hair or black, long straight
    Taller than me. 5ft7 is nice.
    C cup, small nipples but nice big areolas
    Nice butt but not too large
    Cinched waist
    No cankles
    Dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, nice eyebrows
    Straight teeth, wide lips, small-ish nose
    Light complexion
    Soft stomach but toned legs and arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height - Probably around 5'5, so she's just about 2 inches taller than me, I like being the shorter one
    Hair colour - Dyed hair is awesome but probably natural brown hair
    Body type - Curvy or a little chubby
    Eye colour - Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this just for guys, or can a bisexual woman comment, too? XP

2|1
    0|0
    • It says dream GF. So if you dream about girls, comment.

• K. Black hair, short. Blue eyes preferably. Pale, short, thin, but not TOO thin. If she has a thigh gap, that's TOO thin for my taste. Smallish breasts around 34B or C. Smaller than mine. Anything more than a handful is too much. Hair just long enough to grab onto, but not long enough to get in the way. Shy, submissive, tomboy with a little girl in there, and who sparks my more protective side.

• A size 8at most, any hair, any face, any eyes, any skin, so long as her face doesn't look smushed or extremely disfigured where her teeth or eyes are popping out of her face. Past that it's about attitude, confidence, and clothing choice. And being healthy taking care of herself. Down to earth caf fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly like Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|1
  • Tall
    Confident
    Long Dark brown hair
    Tanned, clear skin
    Green or brown eyes
    Skinny body

0|1
    0|0
  • Claire marshal (she actually looks a lot like my SO)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a girl but even if i like an especial kind of guy when you find someone you love and it looks totally different form your dream girl or guy all what you this is tour dream guy or girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • she doesn't exsist 0_0 haha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are really simple ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Thin waist with curves and long hair is pretty much it. Everything else is just a bonus

• Myselffff is the anseer

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, apparently, just want a skinny girl with huge breasts.

But anyway if I were to date a girl this would be my ideal:
    Petite (5'0-5'4", slim)
    Cute in the face
    curly hair. Any ethnicity.
    Nice butt.

0|0
    0|0
    • not really, if it makes you feel better, read my opinion somewhere in the guy's section.

• @this_guy_here yeah. But the vast majority of guys either specified large breasts or put of pic of them lok

• I bet you most of those comments were written under the internet anonymity blanket.