What does your "dream girlfriend" look like?

i know this question is semi shallow but I'm just wondering. what height? hair colour? body type? eye colour? etc. and don't get butt hurt/defensive its just a harmless question.

2|1
16|80

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 79

What Girls Said 16

• my dream gf? hmmmmm i think it would be me LOL

5|2
    0|1
  • For the men with unrealistic ideals, blown up and plastic.

4|1
    0|0
    • yes they are so shallow not breaking any stereotypes boys... some of those men look like poo and expect models lol

• Hahaha, sad but true. Many of us want a diamond for a few bucks.

• dark brown hair
    green eyes
    caramel skin
    good waist to hip ratio
    brilliant
    tough
    good with kids

0|1
    0|0
  • With a new girl every few days, I'm amazed @Red_Dragon hasn't commented ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even have a dream girl LOL. I like all the girls in the pictures the guys posted except the Kate Beckett girl. She's alright after looking at other pics of her. And the one Brighteyes posted I don't too much care for, but I do like tomboys too. :)

• Show All
    • Hahahahahah at least you'll admit it XD. I love it though, and all the other straight guys do too.

I mean I think most people have a racial preference, but I don't. Sure I can see a hot girl of a particular race, but I've seen hot girls of every race. I like them all. XD

• Dark brown hair or black, long straight
    Taller than me. 5ft7 is nice.
    C cup, small nipples but nice big areolas
    Nice butt but not too large
    Cinched waist
    No cankles
    Dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, nice eyebrows
    Straight teeth, wide lips, small-ish nose
    Light complexion
    Soft stomach but toned legs and arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height - Probably around 5'5, so she's just about 2 inches taller than me, I like being the shorter one
    Hair colour - Dyed hair is awesome but probably natural brown hair
    Body type - Curvy or a little chubby
    Eye colour - Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this just for guys, or can a bisexual woman comment, too? XP

2|1
    0|0
    • It says dream GF. So if you dream about girls, comment.

• K. Black hair, short. Blue eyes preferably. Pale, short, thin, but not TOO thin. If she has a thigh gap, that's TOO thin for my taste. Smallish breasts around 34B or C. Smaller than mine. Anything more than a handful is too much. Hair just long enough to grab onto, but not long enough to get in the way. Shy, submissive, tomboy with a little girl in there, and who sparks my more protective side.

• A size 8at most, any hair, any face, any eyes, any skin, so long as her face doesn't look smushed or extremely disfigured where her teeth or eyes are popping out of her face. Past that it's about attitude, confidence, and clothing choice. And being healthy taking care of herself. Down to earth caf fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly like Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|1
  • Tall
    Confident
    Long Dark brown hair
    Tanned, clear skin
    Green or brown eyes
    Skinny body

0|1
    0|0
  • Claire marshal (she actually looks a lot like my SO)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a girl but even if i like an especial kind of guy when you find someone you love and it looks totally different form your dream girl or guy all what you this is tour dream guy or girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • she doesn't exsist 0_0 haha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are really simple ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Thin waist with curves and long hair is pretty much it. Everything else is just a bonus

• Myselffff is the anseer

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, apparently, just want a skinny girl with huge breasts.

But anyway if I were to date a girl this would be my ideal:
    Petite (5'0-5'4", slim)
    Cute in the face
    curly hair. Any ethnicity.
    Nice butt.

0|0
    0|0
    • not really, if it makes you feel better, read my opinion somewhere in the guy's section.

• @this_guy_here yeah. But the vast majority of guys either specified large breasts or put of pic of them lok

• I bet you most of those comments were written under the internet anonymity blanket.