Help me, I really want a girlfriend? I'm a 16 year old guy and I have always wanted a girlfriend. I prefer that girls answer this question.

im 16 and i really reallly want a girlfriend that i could talk to, hug, and i would treat her well, i would hold the door for her and tell her she's beautiful everyday, and buy her flowers, i want a serious relationship. i just wish i would get a chance. But, im shy, short, im only 5 feet 0 inches, and. . have a little acne and i do not have many friends. im not shy towards most people, im only shy to talk to girls, especially a girl, i think is beautiful. i have always wanted a girlfriend. i am an only child, and i only have some friends in school, i barely have friends that talk to me outside of school. also is there any to get girls to notice me. and i feel really alone all the time. and i don't have much self confidence because i was bullied for years

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like a really good guy, but I should tell you this, don't just rush into any relationship, don't just get any girl's attention, fall in love, isn't there any girl you like?

What Girls Said 3

• I totally get where you're coming from, but if you want them to notice you, you need to talk to them. most girls want the guy to make the first move. Once you do it, it will be so much easier after that. Try talking to a shy girl they tend to be nicer in general and it will give you a good start to getting more friends.
    .

• do you use facebook? you could talk to a few people on there from school and stuff.. i am in the same boat as you but i want a boyfriend

• Wait until college

What Guys Said 0