For the shy guys only?

Let's say you known this girl for for a while and had s crush on her for a couple of years... what do you about it

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point? Most likely nothing.
    Unless something changes in my relationship with the person, I'm probably not going to make a move. If you're starting to like a shy dude that you know has a crush on you, you're probably going to have to act first.

What Guys Said 14

• We don't end up alone usually because we have tears of sorrow with us all the times.
    We always have to select 'single' as our relationship status, I wish I could select 'shy' in place of that.

• Nothing. He will fade away... and lose you. He will wake up one day though and realize what he lost (among the many women that he will lose if he doesn't change)

• I would do nothing because I dont want to be rejected, however if she made the first move i would definitely show that i am interested as well.

• Nothing. I've made the mistake of revealing my feelings for girls before, and after the humiliation I suffered, I vowed not to do it again. Girls need to show some real form of interest before I risk destroying myself for her.

• It's hard to look at her. The more I see her, the more I fall in love. If I look at her, the more I miss her :c

• ;( I can't do anything because while she's an amazingly good friend and she knows I like her she's taken and with my luck would say no...

• Nothing. I'm too shy to do anything.

• Make like me right now. Conquer the shyness long enough to ask her out, and take a breather to calm the ensuing cardiac arrest. After that passes, pat yourself on the back and start thinking about date night.

• It's happened to many on many occasion, I don't do anything.

• I drop hints

• i ask her out she said yes and she the mother of my little girl.. no longer with her i kinda miss her i think that's why im single

• As a shy guy, I can tell u most of us don't end up with a girl.

For instance a lot of my shy , mates have never been kissed, or had sex or anything.

Being shy is a big CURSE at least in me & my mates life.

Me and my mates are better off dying in solitude...

• Nothing, I'd rather be alone with dignity than alone without it.

• I'd try to spend as much time with her as I can. Would notice and compliment everything new about her: new hair cut, perfume, ... etc. Things most guys won't notice.

• @Scrambled @Anonymous @Keyspirits
      If there's other women then she's not that special to wake up for. Just being honest. She's talking about years of crushing. That's serious crushing for a shy guy. Shy people don't like change, don't like verity. They're very sensitive and deep. Complicated but very loyal, even when they're not expected to be.

I stick to my first comment.
      @baconandcheese @Calex @NateInAk I agree, well put.

@PinkAero sounds like you were merely nerves. Almost every guy gets nerves. You are not shy, or that you overcame your shyness. If it's the latter, then very good for you. Right on brother.

• Dude... if you are successful with women with that bullshit you just gave me. I will whip my dick out and make love to a wallaby. Seriously. What you just said is clingy shit. Do you want me to put up a question about clingy men? We know how that goes.

• @Scrambled Do whatever suites you. I didn't ask your opinion nor could care less.
      I would and CAN tell you the difference between your stupidity and confusion, but i'd rather if you got there on your own.

And I would appreciate it if you can keep you dick in your pants, don't have time for your weirdness

What Girls Said 0