Is it justifiable to end it because of this?

In your opinion, do you think it is justifiable to end a relationship because of your partner's lack of experience, such as kissing or anything sexual, pretty much a virgin in all aspects?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it is not, just because they lack experience doesn't justify breaking their heart (s), dreams, and injuring their soul. And yes I understand most people only have one heart. I don't, deal with it.

• you are completely right

What Girls Said 7

• If it influences the relationship negatively then yes it is justifiable. From experience though I can confirm and just say that someone not being a virgin in something doesn't mean they can't be bad at something... I've had terrible experiences and majority of the times it was guys who did have experience.

• I can see you where your coming from, it really just ends up being a matter of perspective

• Or the person you're dealing with I guess :)

• Yeah, it just depends. Well anyway thank you for your feedback :)

• That's kind of fucked up. If you got into the relationship knowing she was, to get upset that she doesn't know is unfair. However, I think you should leave her, because she doesn't deserve that kind of judgement and you yourself still need to be happy.

• Yes you should leave her so she can find a guy who appreciates her and values her virginity.

• what if i told you it was the otherway around, and that me as the guy, am the virgin in the relationship

• I prefer virgins. I would never dump a guy for being a virgin.

• It's up to the individual, it seems a very superficial reason

• If you really liked someone, you would be more patient with them?

• Thank you for your opinion

• If it really matters to that person and they've tried and tried then they are fully entitled to end it for whatever reason they choose.

• feelings being hurt is the thing that sucks the most though

• Definitely, but that happens in almost every breakup.

• It's just the nature of the beast sadly

• Well if she isn't compatible with you, and isn't making you happy, then yes, I guess so. But when you break up with her, if you give her those reasons, give it to her respectfully and nicely, or her self esteem will be crushed

• If you even asked.. He/She is not for you. Move along...

• so to you, that is not good enough of a reason to end it with somebody?

• My reasoning is not important.. it's all about you, and you should not stay with someone if you even have to ask this..

• You're right, i appreciate your opinion, thank you

What Guys Said 5

• virgin pussy? like finding platinum on a street corner,

dude, virgin pussy is like Kumar finding white castle,

come on

• like kumar finding white castle... lmfao thats one of my favorite movies
      but in this case he is the unexperienced and she the unsatisfied

• People can learn how to get better at sex, so try training her first. If it's still a problem then, you just might not be compatible.

Plus, how do you expect a virgin to be good at sex? Give her a break.

• No, I do not. Experience isn't necessary in order to determine or cultivate compatibility.

• Wth? Since when was this ever justifiable. Is it justifiable to judge whether a guy is date worthy based off of money or looks? That's how I see it. But if the flame burns out and if it is to you, then maybe.

• why can't they just both make it happen and get it over with?