GIRLS OPINION ; What do you think is her motive? Why is she being mean to me for no reason?

So a girl called Rebecca who used to talk to me and she was nice to me. Even at a club night she was nice and even danced with me and was friendly.

Sometimes she would be quiet while she saw me in public and sometimes she would talk to me.

But one day, she met up with her friend ( who I know) and they told me to come to a restaurant.

We caught a bus to the restaurant. On the bus ride, she was talking about nationalities of guys, she found attractive.

She listed 6 nationality of guys she found attractive and listed my race as the last of the 6 nationalities.

I thought it was weird she did that and also sometimes she avoided me for no reason.

Girls opinion please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• "She listed 6 nationality of guys she found attractive and listed my race as the last of the 6 nationalities. I thought it was weird she did that and also sometimes she avoided me for no reason."

In my opinion, she thinks you might be into her, and she's giving subtle indications that she doesn't feel the same. Doesn't want to lead you on.

• But I never said anything to her. We were being friendly.
      She was the one who started behaving like this towards me.

I don't even meet her often. Once in a while. I never did anything to indicate interest.

• Well, it's just a guess. I can't read her mind, so don't know exactly what her motive was. Sometimes people think others are into them even when they're not, though. Misreading the situation and things. It happens.

What Girls Said 2

• She might be giving you hints that she likes you. And that your "considered" to be dating material to her. How is she being mean towards you?

• She mentions 6 nationalities that she likes the most and mentions my nationality the last one she wants to date... So she is sending a mixed message.

• I highly doubt she is listing them in order.. If so you should be happy your nationality makes the top 6. How bad would it be if your nationality wasn't on that list at all? I guess your over thinking it a bit. Just stay calm and enjoy yourself her and stop doubting ☺️

• Sound like she is intrested but not to sure how to approach you in my opinion

• She mentions 6 nationalities that she likes the most and mentions my nationality the last one she wants to date out of the 6. So she is being mean to me for no reason.

• Well the only way to truley find out whats her problem is too just ask her.

What Guys Said 0