How should I ask her out? I am terrified!?

Finally, decided I'm going to ask this girl out. I've been debating it for a while but I'm doing it even though I'm terrified. I was curious what would be the best way to do it. Like what should I say? I don't want to put my foot in my mouth.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... to be frank, whatever you tell her doesn't really change her decision to accept or reject you (unless you say something vulgar). Its just a gamble, in the end. My suggestion would be to just be yourself and ask her out. The 'way' you ask won't usually have an impact on her decision because she either likes you or she doesn't. There's no middle path here.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask her I do not know why you guys make so a big issue out of it... Just be sure that she is the one

• hey, I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?

What Guys Said 1

• "Do you want to go out sometime?" / "Do you want to get a cup of coffee?" / "Wanna bump uglies?" etc.