GIRLS OPINION ; From your experience why have you done this to Random guys' you have approached in the first place?

So if you approached a Random guy and flirt with him and have a conversation. Why would you REFUSE to give your contact info when he asks for it.

Why would you NOT ask for his contact info.

So what is the main reason you would do it , from your experience.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I decline giving him my number when he asks for it, I ended up not liking him.

If I didn't ask for his number, either I didn't like him, or my shyness got the better of me and I chickened out.

• so u mean to say it is most likely the guy was cute/hot but his personality was BAD for you?

• cool... just wanted to know ... thanks :)

• No problem.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe she lost a bet and approached a guy because of that.. Or maybe her confidence was down or she was drunk.. Or even thought that you didn't got her hints.. I don't know. If I approach someone I'll ask him for his contact or give him my number, just saying why other girls are doing that...

• Do you mean if I don't act fast on showing interest towards her, she will lose interest in me?

• My point ;)

• Sometimes I'll approach a guy just for fun so no exchanges are necessary or maybe she lost interest while having the convo

• But whether u approach a guy for fun or not, u must have surely LIKED him to approach him?

• Eh sometimes Ill find him cute sometimes I'm just bored

• so if the guy was cute, why would DENY giving your contact after the conversation or NOT ask his contact at the end of the conversation?

• Because I like to flirt for fun lol

• So if the guy was cute, you ONLY want a conversation on the spot and NOTHING MORE.

Like, you DON'T want to date/ hook up with him...

• so u mean if he was good-looking/Hot but you didn't like his personality/interests nothing more than ONLY a conversation?

• Sure, you can put it that way.

• I didn't do that before

• I haven't done that, and I wouldn't do that either. It doesn't really make a lot of sense.

• Maybe just practice, or for fun like me and my friends, when we were young and kinda dumb, used to approach guys all the time and compete over how many each could of had if we wanted.
    Dumb I know lol.

Anyway, if somebody does that and refused to give the number, that just means it was nothing.

What Guys Said 0