To those who are in a relationship?

Have you ever felt that you have no one to talk to? Like there are some things you don't say so there's no arguments? Like feel there are things I need to say but I have no one say them to

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole point of a relationship is knowing that you always have someone there for you. So no, I haven't felt that way.

• Problem is, she tells her mom everything! They talk like 8 times a day. And I need to complain about her so I can't tell her

What Girls Said 3

• I have but only over serious things that can't be discussed with anyone. If it bothers me that much that I have a mental breakdown, he usually ends up finding out from me because I can't cope keeping it to myself. I don't not say things to avoid arguments, we rarely argue.

• I never felt that way but I've been with my boyfriend for only a year and a half but maybe it will come. He's into communication and it push me to talk to him when I feel bad about something or when something bothers me.

• I did, so we broke up. You never enter a relationship and stay when you feel alone.

What Guys Said 2

• Have you ever felt that you have no one to talk to? With my exes, not so with my wife.
    Of course, I know some subjects will make her feel unhappy, thus I avoid these.

• well, if you are in a relationship, specially for 8 years, your partner should be the first person you talk to