Can you fall in love with someone you met on GAG?

Have you ever fallen for someone you met on GAG? Do you think it's possible? Share your stories.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• @soccerchick4eva < this girl is in love, deeply in love. Her love is so intense nothing can stop it. . . seriously this chick loves football

That's my story

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif</a>

• its possible. it has happened already. and they got married. true story.

• Anything is possible. There's an aura of mystery surrounding some peeps on here, hence a possible attraction to other users, provided that makes any sense.

• I think you can. But TRUST, trust has to be there.

• Sure, I like to think nothing's impossible. Also I've been a victim of the GaG love bug myself.

• Can you fall in love with someone you met on GAG?
    I do fall in love by just looking at their avatar.

• Anything is possible. I've known enough people who've met others online. Some work, some don't.
    I mostly just come here for some chit chat and entertainment.

• Maybe if they live near you.

• No way impossible lol

• Of course! I fell in love with a girl called anonymous. she's really nice and always posting here. I've never saw her in real, but im pretty sure that she's a latina, judging by her name

• I believe it is possible, because I have.

• Anythings possible

• Well, honestly. Met a very beautiful and sweet girl on GaG but she isn't active on here anymore. We talk a often, on the phone and Facebook. We've been friends for a long time but recently got closer and I really like her.

• Obviously you can.

• What makes it obvious?

• What do you want exactly? You keep bothering me. It's like you really, really want to not only shuffle your responsibility for your own idiocy and lack of foresight but then you really are horny and just can't seem to get off my dick.

• Not love but attraction yes of course

What Girls Said 6

• I admit to falling in list with a few :P

• I get attached to quickly with people i fall in love with online, some people can fall in love with people on gaga but I get attached way to easily and then I get led on.

• Thanks for the honesty 😄

• I would never.

• I don't know about falling in love but maybe it's possible

• Yes , I have fallen in love with someone on here. He's the greatest.

• Yeh i got feelings for a gager. Strong feelings. I think that's why he left.

• damn bummer! :/

• at least you found something really special, even if he left. im guessing he left because it couldn't work out between you two?

• @BertMacklinFBI no he left cuz he's got better things to do i think. he knew it was unlikely we cud be together.