Is it time to end it?

Okay so I've been with my boyfriend for two and a half years. He lives with my parents and I. Well, I'm not sure if I should be with him anymore. He doesn't let me hang out with my friends that are girls, if he even sees a guy speak to me he freaks out and thinks I'm cheating. Since we've been together I haven't been able to leave the house without him, but he seems to think he can just do whatever he wants and talk to whoever he wants. If I come home five minutes late from school he'll try to accuse being with some guy before I came home. He constantly wants to know where I am. He doesn't seem to care how I feel anymore and if I say no to sex he gets all mad and once again accuses me of being with someone else. I really don't know what to do. I'm scared to leave him because I think he'll do something crazy, but I'm not sure i want to try to make it work anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Wel im probably not the best guy to give you this advice, since i keep fucking up myself everytime but.
    What i would truly do if i were you is put down the ultimatum if he changes that would be nice, but if he doesn't its time to sink the ship. Tell him how you feel ! ( cliché ain't it )

• Well anytime I try to talk to him, he just gets up and leaves. He keeps telling me he'll change and he never does and I'm kinda sick of it. I'm a senior in high school and I can't participate in things everyone else is because my boyfriend won't let me./:

• I mean I feel like ill be sad when he's gone but ill get over it eventually.

• Okay this is gonna sound really pathetic but. Write a list with likes and dislikes. ( or a system of your own ) Narrow it down till you can't think of anything else and make you're assumption based on that.

What Girls Said 1

• if you're not sure that you want to keep on with this relationship, why are you still with him? It isn't an excuse that he might do something crazy, because you're still not going to be happy with him. So just end it or at least talk to him about it. It's not good for you that you stay with him if you don't want to.

• Well he lives with my so all of his stuff is here and I've never been in the situation before so I'm not really sure how to end it./:

• Well I've talked to my mom about it, today actually, and she agrees that I should be able to go out and have fun with my friends while I still can, but she's never really said anything about making him leave.

• at least you've talked to her.. tell her that you're not happy with your relationship and if you should make him leave. your mother can give you the best answers.