Is this a sign that we should break up?

I met this girl a while ago we were just friends we liked it each but i had a girlfriend. I was single then we started going out about 2 months ago. Everything is great i like her and she likes me but sometimes i feel like the feeling goes away in both of us. I care for her and i know she cares for me. There are days that she texts me during the day just to say that she misses me and there are days that she doesn't. when i call her she seems kinda bored and doesn't want to talk sometimes leading to boring conversations. I feel she likes me then i feel she doesn't. I like her probably more then she likes me. What should i do should i talk to her about it or wait to see if things change. We are both 19 she's my first girlfriend and im her first boyfriend. i think because she has never had a boyfrined she doesn't know how to act or something like that. i dont know im confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no spark. There's gotta be a spark or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• How could she be your 'first' girlfriend? In your first sentence itself, you mentioned that you had another girlfriend when you first met her. Please make your question unambiguous.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes... there is no spark between you guys. If your inlove with someone you gotta feel a connection or at least something

What Guys Said 0