I didn't respond for several hours, now he doesn't respond for days?

We've been texting each other for months. He asked me out twice and I say later because I was busy and kinda afraid. However, several days ago I didn't respond to his text for several hours (twice in a row - I was quite busy at the moment). Now he hasn't responded to my text for a day. Does he mad at me? Or doesn't want to sound desperate? Or isn't he interested anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in this situation and honestly as a guy I would stop responding too and give up. He asked TWICE. He was rejected twice so he feels like you don't like him. I understand people have lives, but twice? I don't know if he is mad at you, maybe he doesn't want to sound desperate but probably starting to lose hope and interest. YOU should be contacting him now. He did his part. Just based off of experience.

What Guys Said 3

• Two rejections for a lot of guys is at least one too many. He might still like you, but he won't ask you again. So.. it's up to you to contact HIM..

• He's probably given up, since you turned him down twice! Suppose you genuinely weren't interested at all, would you want a guy to keep pestering you after being told no more than once?

• Have you tried texting him again? At times, some texts my friends send me completely fly by, and I completely miss them.

What Girls Said 0