Is it possible I still have a chance with this girl?

This girl I liked for the past year has just told me she likes me as a friend and that's as far as it goes. I've taken her to lunch and the movies, when she went to the movies she put a Facebook update and she was dressed nice with makeup, red lipstick looking pretty. I thought that I had a chance, but afterwards she tells me this. Me liking her doesn't go away overnight, but just wonder if there is still a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Im sorry but in my opinion if a girl tells you she likes you as a friend and thats as far as it goes she couldnt get any clearer. As for dressing up girls like to look pretty no matter what they are doing, I wear red lipstick to work for goodness sakes. I know its hard but if you really like her company continue to hang out with her but if strong feelings are involved you might think about ending the friendship, with an explanation as to why.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop chasing her. If she likes you more than a friend, she will come around and contact you. But don't sit around waiting for her to make up her mind or possibly change her mind. Move on and find someone else.

• No just move on there are lot of fish on the sea you just have to catch the right one...☺️

What Guys Said 0