Should I try to talk to him?

My boyfriend for almost 4 months broke up with me because i moved 400 miles away. i feel we had something going and I've been having a very weird feeling since we broke up. I still visited almost every weekend but i guess that wasn't good enough. he broke up with me because he said he was depressed that i had moved. At the time he was talking to another girl and i feel that was the real reason. Soon after, he for some reason forgot about that girl and started going out with another girl. this was 2 weeks after we broke up. They went out for about 3 weeks then he broke up with her for another girl. They were going out for about a month and just recently broke up. My ex said that if i ever moved back he would take me back in a heartbeat. i moved back but im not sure if he knows.. i dont know if i should talk to him because he unfriended me on Facebook but im not sure if it was actually him who did it because his gf had his fb password and was very jealous. and we werent mad at eachother at all and we both still cared about eachother. i dont know what to do but i really want him back. please help with some life experience and advice.

OKAY MY MOM JUST INVITED MY EX TO COME OVER AND HELP HER CLEAN THE YARD. THIS IS NOT OKAY.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First of all you loved this man. You shouldn't be going back and forth for him and he says he'll take you back in a heartbeat then why would he break up when you could have a long distance relationships this is why I stopped dating for a awhile and rejected every boy because they breakup as soon ad you say I'm leaving or moving this place. Its not bad to take him back but in the first place he shouldn't had broken up with you because you sound like nice , lovely girl and you deserve better and he should had visited you if he loved you instead of you.

• thank you. i guess he didn't want to have a long distance relationship because he felt he couldnt handle it because he was depressed. i told him i was moving back soon also. i was only away for 3 months. he broke up with me after the first month. but yes i feel like i dont want to date absoluteley anyone else for a long time.

• Trust me it pains me to hear your story I hope at least I gave you a bit of help.

• yes you did. thank you so much