Dating advice!!! Please someone help what should I do?

So I met this guy. He is perfect! Really hot smart funny he has all the quality I like in a men. But his really forward and sometimes super cheesy that I don't know how to deal with it because I have only known him for two weeks. Do you think its normal for a guy to be super romantic pretty much all the time after meeting a girl couple of times and knowing her for two weeks? Or is he just super clingy person?

Okay I knew something weird was up. He turned out to be a drug dealer and had sex with 145 girls. So I'm done.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't reject this guy for being romantic! Women are so cruel towards men these days. Y'all have to understand that we fall hard and fast, and that's a good thing! When we love a girl, we love her. Why stifle that? We stifle enough things in our daily lives, love shouldn't be one of them.

What Guys Said 7

• yeah its fine
    some guys like to make a girl feel special

• Sounds to me like he is just a nice guy, and you may not be used to being treated that way. Just enjoy it, as women should always be treated nicely with plenty of romance. It's much better than a 'bad boy' who treats you like crap.

• What's wrong with a guy being nice. Some guys are nice because they are genuinely nice. They were raised properly and have manners and treat women nice. I don't know whether the type of guys you dated in the past is making you feel insecure or not, but I can say this. You better appreciate what you see and hold on.

• Maybe he likes you very very much !!! Love at first side !! Wait and see !!

• Hi Lol if you like Age gap dating then join the largest age gap dating site Agepeoplemeet. con and have some fun ok

• sounds to me like untill now you just dated guys that were nice just to have sex with you, so now you get suprised when a guy is genuinely nice to you...

• 1. Yes.

2. No idea, wait a while.

What Girls Said 1