I want to be single for life...:(?

I am 22 and was single for 3 years until recently I just started dating (the past few months) it just isn't working out... I thought I liked this one guy we flirted and talked for a month, then just the other day we had sex... now he is ignoring me and being distant... I guess he got what he wanted and now he has no more interest in me:( I hate the pain that comes with dating.. I just want to be single... now a married guy is flirting with me on instagram, he says in his country men can have multiple wives and he wants me to be his other wife... oh and she is pregnant with his child... I just feel disgusted with men... and so sad and lonely... I am so depressed right now... I just want a good guy who will stay by my side:(

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of awful people about, both male and female. Stay single for as long as you need, there is no rush to start a new relationship, get to know someone for a bit longer next time. You'll be OK, there are plenty of good guys out there too :)

• True, it's too bad the good guys get pushed over and friend zoned. So they hide or give up sometimes. But don't give up.

• We good guys do get a lot of crap and usually lose out to the 'bad boys' or 'pretty boys', but we all hope that one day when girls have matured and don't want to be treated like crap any more that they actually start looking for good guys to be with.

What Guys Said 1

• Yap, he got he came for so ur good for nothing now. Too easy. Alrdy got a taste of dat piece of meat sk no need to chase any further. Learn from ur mistake sillygurls xP

What Girls Said 1

• You don't want to give up on dating, you want to feel loved and love a man. You don't want to be single for the rest of your life. You had bad experiences, it hurts for now but you have to learn from it and try not to make the same mistakes again. You will find the right guy for you and you'll realize that once you'll try to accept that it's a part of life.