Ladies if we was in a relationship?

And another guy came up started flirting with you and wanting to be with you. How would you view me if I just left and said he could date you because I'm not up for drama and competition I rather just give the girl up

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading this, the impression I get of you is that you're insecure and you don't think you're good enough for this girl. My boyfriend was like this for a bit, he always tried to break up with me for no reason, even though I knew he was in love with me. Eventually he told me that he didn't think he was good enough for me and that I would leave him if anyone better came along. I could be wrong, you could just be an asshole, but from my experience, guys like you are just very insecure.
    If she's responding and acting like she might want to leave you, then I understand, you have every right to leave someone who isn't invested in the relationship. If she's ignoring them or being respectful to them but still rejecting them, then you should be grateful to have a loyal girl like her. The fact that other guy's are interested in her as well, just says to me that she's a great girl worth having around. She chose you for a reason, and she wouldn't be with you if she wanted other guys. Trust her and treat her with some respect. If she makes you happy and she's happy with you, then fight for it. The fact that you're just leaving her without a fight comes off to us like you just don't care about her at all. If you want something, fight for it, don't be a pussy about it and run away.

What Girls Said 6

• How is it your girl's fault that some random dude approached her? You should feel proud that she chose YOU and other guys want her.

• Like I said if other guys want her they can have her guess I just be single

• I mean she flips her hair when I'm around hee

• Sorry meant to say her

• If you are in a relationship with the girl? I really don't get your reaction.
    I'm in a relationship, a guy come up to me while I'm with my boyfriend I wouldn't even have to tell him to go away, my boyfriend would do it for me.

• I'd think that you're insane and kick your ass.

• Honestly that's the wrong way to go about it man, and it makes me think you are an insecure asshole based on what I just read. If she has no interest then you should be flattered man! It's only competition if she shows interest in him. So if she has no interest just be happy you have a hot desirable gf everyone wants and YOU have her and she wants YOU. Now if she's flirting back and showing interest then yea, I would do the same.

• Yeah I'm kinda insecure like a better looking person would come along and she would choose him

• That's the chance we all take when being with someone, but if that person chose you they chose you for a reason and some random guy flirting g with them isn't gonna change their mind about you!!! All you are doing is hurting yourself by doing that. We all have insecurities, but just know that no matter what that person saw something special in you and they are with you for a reason!!!

• I would think he didn't really care about me, if he's leaving me just because some random guy is trying to flirt with me. If I was flirting back (which I wouldn't do) I'd get it, but I can't control other people's actions, and I'd think it's pretty ridiculous that he's giving me up over something I have no say over. Probably not the type of guy I want to be with anyway, though.

• I'd think that the guy obviously didn't like me as much as I thought he did. A guy that wants me would fight for me and go through all that annoying drama just for me.

What Guys Said 0