What is your opinion on PUA tactics?

Simple question. Does it work? Is it common? What are the pros and cons for it?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of it is useful information, some is questionable, some is unethical, some is absolutely ethical.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What is that?

0|0
    0|0
    • The seduction community, also known as the pick-up artist or PUA community, is a movement of men whose goal is seduction and sexual success with/access to women. Members of the community often call themselves pickup artists (PUA). The community exists through Internet newsletters and weblogs, marketing (e. g. banner ads, seminars, one-on-one coaching), forums and groups, as well as over a hundred local clubs, known as "lairs".[1]

• The rise of "seduction science", "game", or "studied charisma", as it is often called, has been attributed to the "chaotic" modern dating scene reportedly as a result of the increased empowerment and equality of women in western society and changes to traditional gender roles combined with the influence of distinct biological imperatives in men and women.[2] Commentators in the media have described "game" as sexist or misogynistic,[3] while admitting that the techniques espoused do appear to improve men's success at attracting women.[4] Academic research has also confirmed to some extent that "game" and attraction principles do have a factual basis in social, physiological and evolutionary psychology.

• Hmm... it sounds like it will work very well.

• ok i just read what that is on another comment and i think its disgusting... not attractive at all, its like a bunch of players but organized and with a different label... eww

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I thought women wouldn't like it but the general consensus among guys is that it works.
      It seems to be about planning the whole encounter and 'managing'/manipulating everything to make the girl attracted to you. Are you saying it wouldn't work?

What Guys Said 4

• They're stupid. I don't listen to pick-up artists. It's not hard at all to get a girl's number, setting up dates and starting a relationship is a whole other thing. Those pick-up artists never make it to that stage for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. I want to get to that stage so I'm not sure about any of those methods.

• Well they obviously work, however dont expect to be sleepin with every girl u meet. its a good way to start up some conversations and have lots of good tips to help ur game

0|0
    0|0
  • It works, and if gets you the girl and you're both happy, it doesn't matter how you learned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It works. .

0|0
    0|0