Why do you see so many men with white women? but you usually dont see white men with black women?

why do you see so many men with white women? but you usually dont see
white men with black women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because black women are the last choice for the majority of white, latino, black, Asian and all men? Because everything about black people is only made for black guys? Because nobody want to live with hatred, conspiracies, crime and racism of black people because they are dating a black girl? Because only white people are forced to be tolerant while everybody know how uncomforable and sad is live with blacks? Because the media have priority in give support for black guys? And they want their fetish with white women and don't want to watch black girls with white guys? And nobody cares because the majority don't want black girls anyway? and the behavior of black people, the behavior of black guys, the support of the media only for black guys doesn't help black girls? And some black girls trying to show race loyality to black guys with hatred against white guys while black guys are desperate and have fetish in women of other race only make black girls looks more pathetic because are living in the black guys world?

What Guys Said 10

• The eurocentric beauty standard has taken over the world... and black women are the most opposite beauty standard of the eurocentric one.

• Personally i see a lot of white chaps with black women, i myself have done so ^_^
    but the real question, is why does it matter? people are people :3

• You don't seem to actually care about the answers that people have for you, but in general most black women prefer to date black men. Black men don't have the extreme white girl fetish that the media makes it out to be, there are just more white women than black women in America, so statically you will have a larger number of attractive women white women, while percentage wise it might be the same, you just outnumber black women 9-1.

I've had 3 white girlfriends and 1 black (couple other races). Race never mattered in any of my relationships. It was just two people who liked each other

• I love black girls and I have dated quite a few, they usually like me too. ;-)
    It is just statistics, there more white females in Europe and America.

• depends on where you live

• white and latina and some Asian women are the best looking. there are very few good looking black women.

• I like some Black women but black women don't like me. I have attempted to press ahead with several black women and each time I was stopped in my tracks. Maybe it's just me, but I'm hardly going to pursue a group of women that I've experienced nothing but rejection from in the past. I am still open to dating a black woman, but I don't chase after them like I do with other races of women that I have had better success with.

• yes, I too had asked this question. I think white women are more accepting

• Big dicks. Nuff said.

• but dicks are ugly anyways who cares about size

• if you love someone size dont matter

• I think a lot of women agree with you but enough don't to account for why you see a lot of black men with white women.

• light skin, pinky nipples, white ass and nice lickable pussy. You know what I am saying?

• is it normal for my vaginal lips that pinkish to poke out

• are you serious?

• wher are the fucking niggas giving me -1? White men don't have to fuck fucking black ugly women!!

• cuz white women are more attractive than black women. brutal but honest.

What Girls Said 9

• Just because YOU don't see it doesn't mean it's rare lol. They're everywhere.

• A lot of black women don't go for white men, as much as they online community may lead you/other to believe. Your questions are pretty racial, I feel as though you don't know very much about people who are a different race from you.

• Because they aren't dating just white men, it's kind of obvious. I don't know if you realized it but the world is full culturally rich people. It's way more interesting than dating someone who is just "white". You want a taste of reality, white isn't the best, it will never be the best we are all just people trying to pass on our genes. Peace.

• Because black women are the least desirable, while other races have women that are better looking.

• I happened to see a white guy and a black woman today

• My boyfriend is white

• Because black people are ugly for the majority of healthy normal people of all ethnicities in world, in a normal world without the media and anything nobody would think in want someone black because they have basically the same ugliness than the australian aboriginals.

I only watch this in the media and American culture of white guilt, self-hating and being losers only living to give support for the fetish and hatred of black guys. The real answer? Black people are ugly for non-black and only sick people with low self-esteem or ugly want to date with them after all the movies, comments, musics, internet, crime and everything against white people. I hate the reverse fairy tales world of the American media.

You would prefer aboriginals of australia = Black people, or white people? This is why they invented a fetish based in lies to compensate their lack of personal qualities.

White guys are taller, have the same average size and are handsome and better in their appearance. I don't know if years of movies, musics, media and everything based in American self-hater and white guilt and the own black directors and musics working for their own hatred and fetish changed something.

You have this impression because Black guys don't like to see white guys with black girls, black guys want to keep their racist musics, comments, movies and life, they want to have the fantasy of being better than white with support of American white guilt self-hater old losers and the own black directors and musics.

Black guys are pampered in America, all black girls are single moms, the majority of crime and everything are made by black guys but the media try to create a fantasy fairy tale reverse retarded world and chose only whites and hide everything of blacks, also, blacks are allowed to be racist.

Black guys are the sexist racist compared to whites in their musics, rap, hip hop, movies, real life, crime, rape, family, single moms and get support of American losers

• I've never heard so much rubbish come out of someones mouth. Racism, prejudice and ignorance at its finest.

• Why are you generalizing? In a lot of countries the darker the skin the beautiful you are. So... Its just america that's has a lot of racist and ignorant people like you. Sorry brutal but honest 👍😇

• It's really funny how the people are saying stuff about blacks and use "sorry brutal but true" but if went around saying oh cause white girls have no lips they actually have to squat for an ass and most of them are snobby bitches all the Casper people would use the (anti white shit and the "blacks are racist too shit) White men have small d***s and have some pointy ass noses. thats why more and more are going with black guys. Sorry Brutal but honest ;)

• Black women have a reputation for being crazy as fuck, so men don't want to deal with the LaQuesha ghetto Attitude. Sorry brutal but honest as well.

• White girls are snobby bitches, have to actually squat for an ass, faces look plain asfuck. I hope you get jumped by a bunch of "LaQueshas" . Sorry #BrutalButHonest 😇👍

• too much jerry springer in your life?

• No, I avoid trash as much as I can. I think the aggression shown in reaction to criticism by Jessica pretty much speaks for itself.

• Eh. My best friend is black and every boyfriend she's ever had have been white.

• It just depends on the person. I'm not racist at all because I'm mixed and have plenty of black fiends/family but most black women are very rude. Especially the ones I see are ignorant, mean, etc. They tend to be more abrasive than white women. Black females are very strong and opinionated, and I don't think that a lot of white men can handle that. White men tend to stick to their own race.