Is it bad if I like a girl?

I have always liked boys all my life.. But, I met this one girl and we became friends and I don't know what happened but about 2 weeks into our friendship I realized I had developed feelings for her. I figured it was "just a phase", but it has been 4 months now..

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens. Personally, I believe that sexuality is fluid and that it's possible to be attracted to both sexes and not identify with any sexual orientation. I don't believe that love should be confined to any one sex, you should fall in love with a person and not base it on the fact that that person has a penis or a vagina. Love and sexuality aren't that simple.
    This happened to me in college. My whole life I thought I was straight, but then I met this incredible girl and from the first time I saw her, I had feelings for her. It was then I realized that we shouldn't be looking for love in a specific category (men or women), we should just be open to our feelings and just go with it. If gender roles and gender identity are both learned in society, why can't heterosexuality be learned as well? Don't try to put yourself in any category, be free with yourself. :) Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of.

What Guys Said 1

• Do what you want miss. You don't need ours or any one else's approval.

What Girls Said 5

• There is nothing wrong with it! If you find you are only attracted to this girl you can still identify as straight as everything has an exception but if that doesn't feel right heteroflexible also fits. You don't even have to label it. I am bisexual and am definitely not ashamed that I like girls. Having a crush should be no different then having a crush on a guy. :)

• Back in high school I had several relationships with girls, and It is not that I thought I was lesbian, but simply the fact that there was always something about that person that I seemed to be attracted to. There is NOTHING bad to being attracted to women because we are all just HUMAN. So look at it that way: if there is something you seem to like, then by all means, nothing wrong with that.

• Females are more fluid in their sexual attraction. Girls can fall in love with people of different sexes because they can fall for the person instead of the gender. This does not mean anything about your sexual preference. She might be the only female you are ever interested in or you may like others.

• You're bisexual.

• It is not bad!! Be who you are! And, don't be ashamed!! message me if you need for advice!!