Dating an older guy, 9 year difference?

I'm 19 he's 28, is this okay? I've always been interested in older men, but I'm having doubts, he's an amazing guy, and I care about him I just don't know how to feel, I need an opinion yes or no

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know him but you are in 2 very different places in your lives. I can only think of 1 thing a 28 year old wants from a 19 year old.

What Guys Said 3

• I just don't see an issue with that age difference at those ages. If you two are happy with it, that is all that matters. I dated two 19 year olds (not at the same time) when I was 31. It didn't seem like any big deal then, even less so now.

• It all comes down to a matter of respect. Do both of you respect each others time and as well respect where each of you are in your lives. If yes then the relationship is healthy.

• Everybody needs a sugar daddy.

What Girls Said 2

• My sister was 16 when she met her 8 years older boyfriend. It's now 6 years later and they live together :) They're the most stable couple that I know so don't get too cought up with the age :)

• My mom was 20 and my dad was 30 when they first got together. They'll be married 30 years this summer and they're one of the happiest couples I know.

Seriously, age only becomes a problem if you let it. You're both adults, so as long as you're mature, it's all good :)