Did I do the right thing and make the right decision?

Met this really beautiful girl 2 months ago. She started texting me first. Then we went on the first date. Everything went fine. We also met every week once for lessons. However, things started turning weird. She often takes like, half a day to reply messages. She seemed so indecisive and flaky. I know she's really busy, but still... We were suppose to have a lesson once but she suddenly on that day said she can't come. Asked her to eat dinner with me on my bday. She agreed but couldn't decide what day. Then on the day of my bday she said sorry and she got sick... She showed up at my bday party though... I stopped asking her out for a while, then she asked ME out saying we should go to a bar sometime.. I agreed, but proceeded to ask her out for it. She then asked if she can bring a friend along, and KEPT rescheduling it, saying that her friend is busy.. My final last chance I gave to her, was when I asked her out to dinner.. She said she has to check first.. So I texted her about it, but she didn't respond until dinner time was over, saying that she was sleeping.. I felt like enough was enough, so I texted her, saying thanks for teaching me. But lets stop seeing each other, since you are so busy that you forgot your basic manners.. Wish you luck on your future studies and relationships. She texted me back this angry text, explaining why she was slow texting and flaky, and said that I WILL NEVER know and understand... I feel like shit right now.. Did I do the right decision?

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the correct thing. This girl is wasting your time and you seem to be investing a lot in something that isn't even a relationship. Just leave her alonr and stop asking, if she's meant for you she will look for you and make the effort to hang with you

What Girls Said 4

• I wish I had a guy like you. You seem courteous and willing to invest time and do what you say. Maybe she is really busy, or maybe she has something major going on in her life, but she should tell you straight up and stop hedging. You made the right choice, in my opinion.

• Yes! She kept you stringing along. That's not fair to you. I'd have done the same

• Seems like she was trying to send you to the firy pits of the friend zone. You didn't do anything wrong it's very rude to keep rescheduling and making plans when she knows she's busy.

• She's trying to tell you she just wants to be friends.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess after the first date, something went wrong.
    It was due to her, not feeling attracted to you enough.
    Which leads to her unsure or flaky behaviors to be continuously happening.