My boyfriend is addicted to marijuana and it is tearing us apart?

He is addicted to the point where I don't even know who he is anymore. He is broke, it has ruined his relationship with his family (especially his mother) and he is emotionally abusing me everyday and has taken his addiction to a whole different level. I don't know what to do anymore he doesn't think it's a problem and he think he doesn't need help. I desperately want to save our relationship... HELP! He truly does love me... He is just very troubled.

Most Helpful Guy

• The GUY is an asshole! Leave the weed out of this!

What Guys Said 4

• him beeing emotionally abusive has nothing to do with weed! i smoke weed all the time and so do most of my friends. i am not like that at all, neither are they!

• You should 420 blaze it da fuck outta that relationship!

• Yeah. Marijuana isn't the root of the problem.

• What do you think I should do?

• Pray. You can't control a situation that is uncontrollable. Leave that to God. God gives you time to repent.

• Thank you.

• Marijuana isn't addictive.

• alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/pot_addiction.htm

Yes marijuana isn't chemically addicted but it is psychologically... People get help for it all the time.

• So if I was addicted to... like... ceilings, how would that play out?

• ceilings!! haha

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like a keeper, to be honest.