How can I make this situation less tense, have a good outcome for us?

It's gotten really complicated and I ended things because I was making things go too fast and he wound up running in the other direction away from connecting with me and accusing everything I said as "demanding my needs and stressing him out" when he wants to live a "stress free" lifestyle. I know he's messed up about a few things in his life right now, one of them being the loss of some one very very important to him. We have seen each other before but had to end things another time too because I was moving, but I'm back now and that's why he called I guess. Anyway, it was only like a month in before I started on the relationship track because i was insecure and knew he had suffered a great loss. However, we have such a good time together. I get happy just seeing the look on his face when he looks at me. he is very kind and thoughtful, and I know he really likes me, but now I think he feels like I am too much, even though he's the one that came back to me. I ended it and he was very tense about it, I asked him if he had anything to say and he just said "well you've already made up your mind" and just wouldn't really say much at all. I don't really know who to interpret that. I miss him a lot, but I know there needs to be space right now, at least that's how it feels?

• sounds like he really likes you, just wait a while, sounds like he will want to
  • it doesn't sound like he likes you don't call him again
I think he can see me in his future because he always calls
does anyone have any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's hurt.

• what makes you say that? he was the one with the confusion about what he wanted

• I totally think he's overwhelmed. I'm not sure what to do here from this point since I've never been in this situation before. If you like him and want to be with him, let him know. If not, let it be.

• I want to talk to him more about it, but I feel like there kind of needs to be time between it. I still let him now I cared and wanted the best for him. we have gotten back with each other before so I guess I hope it's not that unlikely, but we've never been official.

What Girls Said 0