18 year old girl and 30 year old guy?

Does this sound wrong to you?
The thing is that I met this guy at a bar, we had an amazing conversation, it was just flowing. We both really enjoyed the time. He knows that I'm that young but he still invited me for dinner and said he would love to see me again.
Is it wrong though? I feel really uncertain about the whole situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me go into some meaningful shit. There is no such thing as right and wrong, people have collectively defined actions as being either acceptable or unacceptable.. And therefore right or wrong. However these are just opinions other people have decided upon. Don't let other people determine how you live. It depends how you feel about the situation, weigh out the pros and cons of dating this guy and see which side is greater, if you personally feel he's too old for you.. then don't date him, but only you can decide how you want to go about things.

What Guys Said 4

• When you think that when he was your age, you were 6 its kind of creepy but if you don't think about that its alright.

• I mean good for him.
    But you're never going to be his girlfriend, at 30 he knows way more about the game than you do.

• I find it weird how if a girl asking if it's okay to date a guy 10+ years older than here when she's right out of high school people are fine with it, yet if a guy asks if it's okay to date a girl 10+ years younger than him people raise hell calling him a pedo.

This doesn't have anything to do with me, by the way, just something I've noticed.

• The only thing that may be wrong about it or maybe not is that you met him at a bar.

• What is wrong with that?

• I'm 18.

• I personally wouldn't take meeting anyone at a bar serious however it seems women do. Then when a man out driking from a bar cheats on his wife and unintended not meant to be relationship goes belly up it gives older men a bad reputation. Then all the sudden older men that attract to younger women are only out to take advantage of younger women. See how that works?

What Girls Said 5

• Im married to a man much older than me and we are perfect together. Older man are more mature, more patient and better in bed. So if you like him, you should give it a chance

• Nah, I always have conversations with people in their 20s and 30s.

• I think it's quite awkward
    I mean 18 & 30 that's a HUGE gap

• True.. But he is so nice. I don't know what to do!

• I understand
      I have talked to many guy's that age
      Their very loving caring respectful polite and nice to talk to BUT age difference ur all thrills and fun
      And he would be a little boring quiet simple

• Nope. I don't see a problem with that. You're old. enough to make your own decisions

• 18 and 30 is a sizable gap. You're at very different stages in your life. Doesn't mean it can't work. There are "young" 30 year olds and "old" 18 year old. Just be mindful that he may just be interested in scoring with a younger woman.