Is it bad to date older men?

I am 22 I am dating a 36 year old. Is it a bad idea to continue and see where things go or should I end it. He looks like his really into me. And looking for something serious. Not sure if the age will matter. I enjoy spending my time with him and him with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that it's easy for him to play you, he's got way more experience.

What Guys Said 5

• If he treats you well he treats you well. If you want similar things you want similar things.

You're not dating the average 36 year old and he's not dating the average 22 year old. You're with each other. If it's working enjoy.

• of course not. you're an adult so you have any right to choose whatever age you want

• 36 M dating 22 F?

Goddamn you bet your ass he will be into you darling!

I bet he thinks he is heaven!

• Its nit that weird since you re both adulta

• do what you want but you and him are more likely in different points in your life, maybe less in common

What Girls Said 2

• My guy is 6 days older than me. My dad is 6 years older than my mom. Funny how things work out, huh?
    Ok so a 14 year gap... depends. Find out his intentions. Make sure he isn't into you just to tote you around like a prize. Make sure that both of you want a real and good relationship; a common goal as far as relationships go.

• I don't see a problem. Anyone judging you or if they do don't matter. After all, you are an adult. You can freely make your own decisions, and I'd he makes you happy shoot for it!