Would you want to know if your girlfriend had a shit day and just stayed in bed and cried most of the day or not?

If you asked how her day was?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships need communication... I'd rather my GF told me these things than not, because then at least i know she trusts me enough to share her personal feelings with me. I mean, she is, potentially, the closest person she has, so it would make sense for her to talk to me about that stuff and let it out. If she doesn't, it could come back to haunt the relationship :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not sure what I would say about someone sitting in bed crying for a whole day, apart from "unless you have a good reason for that, you should see a psychiatrist for that because that's way beyond my limitation."

Well either that or I'd just ask "wait what why" and probably end up saying "well, that sucks" and leave it at that.

• He knows I've had depression and he has days like this too.

• I am seeing someone.

• If it wasn't a continuous thing yes.

• Well of course I would. She's important to me and I'd want to know her day

• of course!

• Of course. Instant cuddle time :D

What Girls Said 0