Do you guys think that all men are pimps?

They seem nice but they only going round and round and round until you get tired. They never buy thing that you really really need. They are always hanging around with thier friends but not me unless they need sex. They are like, I will give you a protection but you have to pay me, give me all you got? I am begining to suspect that all the guys are just a pimp.

Most Helpful Guy

• aren't ALL WOMEN PROSTITUTES THEN? lets be honest we pay for dates, clothes, bills etc for sex in one way or another right "girl at least im not giving it up for free"

LET HE DOWNVOTING BEGINS... i dont really think that way but hey its all fair game right

and atleas tim not posting this anon like most would LMAO

• A prostitute is normally cheaper and more honest than a wife, and she won't try to take your house when she leaves.

• LMAO AND SO IT BEGINS but let me say this 1st I've never paid for a prostitute nor do i have any plans on it. but it throws a wrench in the things work as of today right? if a guy is getting laid what would he need a women for?

JUST SAYING its not how i personally feel but just think about that for a moment LO..

What Guys Said 7

• No, that's just the crowd your with. All guys are different. Theirs no standard setting for what guys think.

• Wow, you obviously chose way wrong. Get higher standards. If you see a dude with a walking cane (even though he walks fine), a sharp suit and a feather in his hat, just don't. Be more perceptive. (Metaphors by the way, in case you couldn't tell)

• Yea, that's why I've just had "sooooooo many girlfriend" in my life. (Its sarcasm for those of you who didn't get it)

• ... I think maybe you need to look somewhere other than Vegas for your men...

• No not at all, guy are but what kind of folks do you hang with? They sound like fucktards.

• yeah we all are fucking dicks., go date a lesbian.

• Dating is legal prostitution.

What Girls Said 0