How to get a guy to kiss you?

My boyfriend and I are really shy. We don't talk much at school, but we do text. I really want to kiss him but what if he isn't ready. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable and or forced to kiss me. I want him to do it on his own. Did I mention he is really shy. I your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Start holding hands, hugging him to get him used to it and give him a peck on the cheek later on. Once he is used to that then move on to a little kiss on the lips.

Darling your a very pretty gal. There should be no problem getting a guy to kiss you. If this guy fails to deliver a kiss over time... may be a queer. Better accept it and move on. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Look him in the eyes when you two are together and ask him if you can have a kiss

• Tease for a while, play the catch me game, create the moment when is right to kiss.

• kiss him on the cheek? maybe that could speed it up

• U said he is ur bf
    Its nt a big things fr u then..
    Ah call him to ur home when u r all alone
    And talk wid him about love and all
    Then u jst need to go near close to him he will definitely kisss u
    Lol because we guys love kissing our gf...

What Girls Said 1

• He's your boyfriend. He wants it. If you go for it, he'll love it
    And yeah, kiss him on the cheek, hold hands, hug, get physically comfortable.. Then just do it;)