Any dating advice you can give me?

I don't know much about dating and now I am so any advice about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Understand that dating is going to be full of laughs and tears. Every failed relationship is a learning experience. Be honest in your dealings with boys. Don't be afraid to take risks. If a guy is pressuring or guilting you into sex, you leave him IMMEDIATELY

What Guys Said 4

• Have fun, don't do permanent things without giving it a lot of forethought. Ask questions, and communicate your wants and needs.

• Hahaha what the fuck are you asking?

• The best advice I can give is don't go after bad boys, they are all asshole jerks that get in trouble a lot and are abusive. I know most girls are attracted to bad boys but it never works out and always end badly, so fight that urge to go with bad boys it's not worth it and more trouble than it's worth.

Just go with nice guys and you'll be fine since they don't beat up and rape girls. I've just heard too many stories about bad boys it's best to avoid that trouble.

• How can I know if he's a bad boy or a good boy?

• You can tell by just talking to him, if he seems to have a thug/rebel attitude stay away, a nice guy will seem well nice and innocent, like making compliments being considerate, treating the girl like a girl. If you stood a nice guy and a bad guy side by side you could easily tell a difference, but it all comes down to personality. I do this type of analyzing all the time and can easily tell if the girl is nice or mean, most nice guys wants nice girls but bad boys also want nice girls because it's easier for them to control nice girls, all bad boys are about using and control. You just have to pick out the good sheep from the bad.

Most girls your age are immature and automatically gravitate towards bad boys which is a sign of immaturity, no offense. I'm not saying that you personally are like this I don't know you but most teen girls are.

• So if a guy was a bad boy would he be mean to my guy friends and teasing me. Like what? What would a bad boy say or do?

• I never went on a actual date but the only difference in a date with just and a date with someone you like more than a friend is that you have a different feelings toward the other one. Just be yourself and enjoy yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Unless you have a specific thing that you're having a problem with, all I can suggest is being yourself.

• How can you know if your bf is controlling? like what are the signs?

• Well there are different levels of controlling. A little bit is acceptable in my opinion, as if he's looking out for you. There are obvious signs, like when he directly tells you to wear pants instead of a dress, or tells you not to talk to your guy friends. And then there are hints, indicating that he's controlling. You can check out this website:
      www.lovepanky.com/.../15-signs-of-a-controlling-boyfriend