Are this girl's boobs too big for her? (Round 2!)?

In your opinion, are this girls boobs too big to look good on her?
http://i.imgur.com/pCdJ1fh.jpg

• Yes, they look nice on her
    38% (10)58% (19)49% (29)Vote
  • No, they're too big
    50% (13)36% (12)42% (25)Vote
  • See Results
    12% (3)6% (2)9% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Assume they're *not* implants. I don't think they are honestly, but either way just assume that they aren't for this question.

1|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I just feel kinda bad for her, she looks a little awkward but I'd still say she's attractive... but that has to be a pain in the ass to shop for. I voted B just because of that lol.

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• dafuq?
    why
    just...
    why

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks fine to me. Chose "A". :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Shit I clicked A instead of B. They look ridiculous

0|1
    1|0
  • she looks good : o

0|1
    0|0
  • No, she looks amazing haha! :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Those look incredibly perky for a girl with real (not implants) big tits. I think they look nice regardless, but a little more and it'd be excessive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, just a leeeetle more and the scales would be tipped I think. But how they are, I think they're pretty much perfecto, even if they are implants.

• Show All
    • Totally. Didn't you say you were considering implants at one point? Would you go that big?

• Considering implants yes. But that big? Lol Hell no. That would make me topple over :P

• they look goood with her lol... she is voluptious so...

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks like she has back problems.

0|1
    1|0
  • If they are implants, ugly.. If thet are not, ... still ugly.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• A little too large for her frame but it isn't like she looks bad or anything. It's funny how more girls vote they look good and guys vote they're too big for her lol

This should tell us the difference of how girls and guys view women in general.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they are quite big for her. Its looks quite awkward, and I'm pretty sure that she either got implants, or the picture is photoshopped.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're just fine. Proportionate or disproportionate, they're still getting played with :p

1|1
    0|0
  • Objectively. They look bigger than I would have thought for her body. Subjectively it her body and she's still hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I clicked the wrong answer they are too big.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah a bit tooo big for my liking

1|1
    0|0
  • :) handful is the general rule for me personally any bigger I dislike but smaller is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great on her. She looks happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Too good for lick

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks good. Some girls with big tits develop really muscular shoulders from carrying around massive mammaries. This girl however has a relatively petite figure. Me gusta!

1|1
    2|0