I am really tired of this life?

I feel hollow and empty inside i have never had someone to love and love me back it maked me sick to my stomache i hate myself i fucking despise myself

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone gets in a funk about themselves, instead of focusing on the negative look at the positive. There has got to be something you are good at or like about yourself. It is super important to switch to positive thinking even if you dont believe it yourself. Continue to tell yourself what you want to be and eventually you will develop self esteem. Im sure you are loved by someone but first you must love yourself to become even more accessible to it.

What Girls Said 4

• That has been me for the past who-knows-how-many years, but it did end up and get better. Try something different/ go someplace new and meet new people.

• See a therapist

• Come to God. He can love you and fill you up more than any person can. As a bonus, His Love can never be taken away from you.
    Downvote me if you want, but He works.

• Aww ma anon cutie know what's best for the weak minded people ;3

• Only a weak minded fool would believe there's no God among the insurmountable evidence:)

• Yeah me too.

What Guys Said 3

• unfortuneately guys are dealt with the card of responsibility in this area of life

• Same here dude but you don't see me cryin. I'm almost 22

• been there, done that! actually i still am there, but it was much worse, so eventually it will just pass. find meaningful hobbies. dont get to hung up on video games etc. find something that you can get something out of. like learning to cook, or learning an instrument or whatever. that usually helps. and if you are in a cooking school or so, you might even meet some new girl, wich would also be into cooking. boom! instant ice breaker right there

• I play electric guitar

• Yes man i am always improving myself i love guitar and it's the best thing to ever happen happen to me if i haven't discobered metal and rock music music and guitar i would have killed myself long ago

• i hear ya! dude, just keep at it! a definitely start writing your own stuff! again, you'll have something to feel good about, you have something to distract you from sad thoughts and you have fun in the process